Questions for HDR Users

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
If you've used Steve Gibbs' HDR, I have some questions for you.

Did you travel physically or metaphysically? If metaphysically, could you see clearly or was it a dream-like state? To where/when did you travel? Could you decide which time you wanted to visit? Did you meet people? Who? Did you return to the exact timeline you left? Did you meet yourself? Have strange things happened since you've "returned"? Were there any physical side effects?

Brian Jung

Wow I am so surprised that nobody replied. I wonder there is actual person who used HDR on this site.
I have read lots of blogs related with HDR but I just found out the stuffs concerned with Astral Projection.
Physical time travel. Looks like kidding.
You had better just look for it in the magic field. Someone in the field is selling time travel spell and items.

And let me say my experiences, I have deceived more than ten times so far.
Crystal grid, haunted time travel pendant, Illuminati time travel, psychic power for time travel, and time travel jewel are completely fake.
But I am not sure because I'm still trying so-called dimensional change magic.

Ha Ha Ha

Himalayan Hermit

There are 3 people I know on this site who've used HDR:
HDRKid, Num7 (Site admin), myself. We also had an HDR chat event (audio show) in May 2012 where we discussed out experiences. I think there's also a thread on it.

Zeirbah

There are 3 people I know on this site who've used HDR:
HDRKid, Num7 (Site admin), myself. We also had an HDR chat event (audio show) in May 2012 where we discussed out experiences. I think there's also a thread on it.

I'm also a user of the HDR who built one myself, along with the help of my Papa, and it works.

Zeirbah

Zeirbah

In what sense?

What do you mean by that?

You said your HDR works.. that's kinda vague. You can astral travel with it? You can time travel with astrally? Physically? Both? Something else not previously mentioned?

Well, I haven't astral traveled / astral time traveled or physically time traveled with it yet, but I have had some strange things happened as mentioned in the other thread.

Rawknee

What do you mean by that?

You said your HDR works.. that's kinda vague. You can astral travel with it? You can time travel with astrally? Physically? Both? Something else not previously mentioned?

Well, I haven't astral traveled / astral time traveled or physically time traveled with it yet, but I have had some strange things happened as mentioned in the other thread.

Right, and not to be skeptical, but "works" might be a strong word for what you experienced.