Questions that may not have answers:

Dr. Malasunto

For many years I’ve had some deep thoughts about questions that may not have answers. I will post some of these from time to time. If any members would like to try to answer the questions, please feel free to do so. Or if members have questions of their own please post them. It would be interesting to see where this thread goes over time.

My first questions:

1. How many souls did God create, when he created human souls?

2. How many souls are currently on this planet earth?

3. Is earth the only planet in the Milky Way with human souls?
Well in fact it isn't known if souls do really exist. We don't even really know what consciousness is. So the most cold answer is that there isn't a single soul in the whole universe.
But that would be really sad and unfair because we're here and feeling right now.
So i like to think that every newborn, human or not has a brand new soul. Some of them reincarnate and some others go to heaven.

Mayhem

Zenith
For many years I’ve had some deep thoughts about questions that may not have answers. I will post some of these from time to time. If any members would like to try to answer the questions, please feel free to do so. Or if members have questions of their own please post them. It would be interesting to see where this thread goes over time.

My first questions:

Well in fact it isn't known if souls do really exist. We don't even really know what consciousness is. So the most cold answer is that there isn't a single soul in the whole universe.
But that would be really sad and unfair because we're here and feeling right now.
So i like to think that every newborn, human or not has a brand new soul. Some of them reincarnate and some others go to heaven.

This is a bit like what cant be seen, like energy. Implements in the future may be able to measure what a human cannot see at the present.
Perception for one is always different for another.

HEIDI

My first questions:

Then don't ask them then , though the answer is so simple to all your questions ,the answer is lots lots and lots

taykair

Let me tell you a little story. It isn't necessarily a true story, but then what creation story is?

- - - - - - -​

In the beginning, in the time before our time, there existed nothing but the Great Ocean of Eternity - that which has been, and is, and forever shall be.

The Great Ocean contains all that is possible. Not simply all that is. All that is possible.

For a long, long time, in the time before our time, the Ocean simply was. It contained only the promise of all that was to come.

Probabilities swirled and roiled within this Great Ocean for ages we cannot number, until it so happened that some possibilities merged with other possibilities, and the Creator was born.

She arose from the Great Ocean fully formed. The Creator swam for eternities in the Great Ocean, searching for another like herself. But She was alone.

In Her loneliness, She began to gather together parts of the Ocean in the hope of fashioning another like Herself. She made space, and time, and matter, and energy, and dimension, and idea, and the multitude which spring from them. She created them from the possibilities which floated all around Her in the Great Ocean of Eternity. And when She had gathered together all these, She fit them all together and made the Universe. But the Universe was to Her as a mannequin would be to us - similar in form, yet devoid of... of...

And so, the Creator took a part of Herself - what we would call Her soul - and gave it to the Universe. And She was no longer alone.

- - - - - - -
If I believed this story then the answers to your questions would be:

Probably not, the Creator's soul is much too much for just one species.

One.

One.

Take care.