Questions to a time traveler

9th Wave

The problematic effect concurs with multiple out comes & possibilities within the guidelines of "test's" in the future.
Those exact presumptions can be changed at any millisecond...

The only true time traveler's are those who can predict the matrix's next grid change or void alteration.
There's various forms of "Time-travel", however coming back in time thus altering forward predictions are just possible outcomes.
As far as it goes, is as far as your fore-sight can go, the past has only been speculated to be alter, rather than a timeline that has already happened or existed.
To gain insight & knowledge in the past, is the basics to time-tavel, rather than go forward in time.
Time-travelers alter the past, so that the future will be subjective to their matrix.

The present timeline is for your will to change, the future is to be born through that change & time to be altered through the present mistakes.

Predictions or not, evidence or not, the truth of the matter is, this entire universal-paradox grid, is changing as we speak.

TimeFlipper

Hey everyone ? :)

I have a few questions . Well what if you were like in Facebook , or twitter , or even on YouTube . And one day you come a cross someone in one of those social media websites claiming that they are a time traveler . How would you approach the person without being rude? How you would approach them even if they give you little bit of info and then gets cranky ? And all of the sudden decides to not talk anymore ? After giving small info that might be a bit convincing .

We have a very simple test for anyone claiming to be a time-traveller...Ask him or her to go seven days into the future and bring back three photographs showing the front pages of three different newspapers, and if they turn out to be true then you have a real time-traveller (y)..
Hi :) I like your name in here .

Cheers (y)...there is no simpler test to reveal the fake time-travellers than i have given you...:D..Our member Einstein came up with it..
Of course there are people on here (not you astrophysicsgirl) who try to use sophisticated words, but who are actually totally inept of providing any useful or meaningful information on here what so ever :LOL:..All you get from them are excuses excuses excuses, and nothing else worthwhile :LOL:
Every, and i mean every so called "time-traveller" who has passed our way have failed that one simple test...Oh they try to talk themselves out of it, but all you will see are meaningless words that are just excuses excuses excuses...:LOL:...

TimeFlipper

Hi well I didn’t want to say much on here yet since I do not have more info yet . But I was referring to a guy that I came across lately who claimed to be a time traveler . But his exactly words to me and his conversation was

“ Handlers are major corporations. I work for a secret military unit “

I was waiting to get more info . But I haven’t seen him on social media for like 3 days . Then again he might be lying . And he stopped talking to me lately . I’m waiting on more info . But he seems to be the kind of person that doesn’t like to talk much with others .

IF you see him again, try that simple test ;) :D..
In my humble opinion anyone who goes onto social media claiming to be a time-traveller is simply a bullshitter, just wanting attention from females, and anyone who never answers simple questions is also an attention seeker, trying to appear "mysterious" :LOL:...Sad people i have to say...

TimeFlipper

I would give him my time traveler test. Just ask him to provide the answer to the question I haven't asked him yet. No one has passed this test yet.

No one's gonna pass your nonsensical test time traveler or not.

Cause and effect rules don't apply to a time traveler. He could easily go to the future to see my question and then come back to the past and post the answer before I posted my question. Of course only a real time traveler would be able to do that.

Absolutely right mate :D..But i still prefer your other simple test (y)

JimmyD

We have a very simple test for anyone claiming to be a time-traveller...Ask him or her to go seven days into the future and bring back three photographs showing the front pages of three different newspapers, and if they turn out to be true then you have a real time-traveller (y)..
Hi :) I like your name in here .

Cheers (y)...there is no simpler test to reveal the fake time-travellers than i have given you...:D..Our member Einstein came up with it..
Of course there are people on here (not you astrophysicsgirl) who try to use sophisticated words, but who are actually totally inept of providing any useful or meaningful information on here what so ever :LOL:..All you get from them are excuses excuses excuses, and nothing else worthwhile :LOL:
Every, and i mean every so called "time-traveller" who has passed our way have failed that one simple test...Oh they try to talk themselves out of it, but all you will see are meaningless words that are just excuses excuses excuses...:LOL:...

Given the accusations and recent conversations, I can only presume you are directing towards and/or including me in your complaint. Forgive me for being direct, but I think you need to understand.

I don't personally claim to be a time traveler. I do claim to have found evidence of it. I can prove it any time I like, but am not necessarily motivated to do so because it is not as simple as entertaining a bunch of people on a website. You apparently have no idea what you're dealing with. When I compare it to Pandora's Box, I'm not kidding. It is not without consequence.

I may have found a way to actually prove it without doing harm, but I need to first decipher the rest (which is missing because everyone manipulates and fuct it up), in addition to having something to present to others and ask if it is okay that I present their personal identity to the whole world.

I could use assistance in acquiring authentic reliable information to do so. You can make a lot of demands and complaints, but I don't see you helping me with information resources and truths so that I may be able to deliver.

And what makes you so special that I should take risks to others in order to satisfy your demands that seem to be based on nothing but personal gratification? What makes your gratification worth it?

Last edited:

Hazzie Hippie

I haven’t seen the guy on any social media for like 4 days now . So when he said that he is a time traveler . I was like alright then . So of course I asked him questions so I was like

Hi sir can you please post a picture of the time machine just like John Titor did . Then he refused telling me it’s secret . So I was like okay then . So I left him alone . But a few days past by , He mentioned again . So I was asked him questions again . He refused to answer . So I approached him once again . Then that’s when he said that handlers are a major corporation and he works in a secret military unit . Then he disappeared because I haven’t seen the guy online for 4 days now . Either he wanted attention or went back to where he is from lol :)