Questions to a time traveler

EmergeE

Hi well I didn’t want to say much on here yet since I do not have more info yet . But I was referring to a guy that I came across lately who claimed to be a time traveler . But his exactly words to me and his conversation was

“ Handlers are major corporations. I work for a secret military unit “

I was waiting to get more info . But I haven’t seen him on social media for like 3 days . Then again he might be lying . And he stopped talking to me lately . I’m waiting on more info . But he seems to be the kind of person that doesn’t like to talk much with others .
That doesn't sound like a time traveler I would say, it sounds more like something someone who knows about the evil Illuminati, MK Ultra and child sacrifice would say.

Cool profile pic that you got there :)
Thanks! It was my vision from a dream where I was visited the astral plane. A brilliant display of cosmic bodies.

Hazzie Hippie

EmergeE

Hi well I didn’t want to say much on here yet since I do not have more info yet . But I was referring to a guy that I came across lately who claimed to be a time traveler . But his exactly words to me and his conversation was

“ Handlers are major corporations. I work for a secret military unit “

I was waiting to get more info . But I haven’t seen him on social media for like 3 days . Then again he might be lying . And he stopped talking to me lately . I’m waiting on more info . But he seems to be the kind of person that doesn’t like to talk much with others .
That doesn't sound like a time traveler I would say, it sounds more like something someone who knows about the evil Illuminati, MK Ultra and child sacrifice would say.

Cool profile pic that you got there :)
That compliment really made my day. Thank you for noticing.

Hazzie Hippie

And if his name is Zak, we have stories.
His name is not zak ... but I will post updates on here if he decides to still be around on social media :)

OK, there are a few mentally will weirdos out there that you may run into. One could be potentially dangerous and doxed me once.
I’m starting to think that he wanted attention or something because he disappeared . Or he simply got tired of me and others asking him questions I guess

Romeo Anderson

Hey everyone ? :)

I have a few questions . Well what if you were like in Facebook , or twitter , or even on YouTube . And one day you come a cross someone in one of those social media websites claiming that they are a time traveler . How would you approach the person without being rude? How you would approach them even if they give you little bit of info and then gets cranky ? And all of the sudden decides to not talk anymore ? After giving small info that might be a bit convincing .

We have a very simple test for anyone claiming to be a time-traveller...Ask him or her to go seven days into the future and bring back three photographs showing the front pages of three different newspapers, and if they turn out to be true then you have a real time-traveller (y)..
We haven't met any real time traveler until now :D

TimeFlipper

His name is not zak ... but I will post updates on here if he decides to still be around on social media :)

OK, there are a few mentally will weirdos out there that you may run into. One could be potentially dangerous and doxed me once.
I’m starting to think that he wanted attention or something because he disappeared . Or he simply got tired of me and others asking him questions I guess

Yep youre right about the attention seeking, and then he ran out of excuses plus people got bored after realising he was a nutter :D..

9th Wave

I find it interesting & hilarious that this, "test" is being used as a absolution, when in fact,this timeline itself isn't absolute...