Questions to a time traveler

TimeFlipper

@9th Wave ..."Absolution definition": Formal release from guilt, obligation or punishment...
"Absolute definition": Not qualified or diminished in anyway...

This thread title is: Questions to a Time Traveller...In my opinion i think the title should read, (No disrespect to you astrophysicsgirl)..
Questions to an "alleged" Time-Traveller...

Some random guy goes onto a social media site and says he`s a time-traveller...The chances of that being an attention seeking guy and NOT a real time-traveller is 99.999999% to infinity...You are utterly naive in believing that any Tom Dick or Harry who goes onto any social media site claiming to be a time-traveller, is speaking the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth...

IF there ever was a real time-traveller, he or she would easily answer my question, they would go forward in time one week and bring back three different newspapers headlines...So, how is my simple test being used as an "Absolution" as you quoted?...Which means Who is formally released from guilt, obligation or punishment, the alleged time traveller or me?..I think you should fully understand the words you choose to put...

Quoting you again...Who says, Its a "fact" this timeline itself isnt "Absolute?"....So to you the word "Absolute" means this timeline is "not qualified or diminished in anyway"...Where is the relevance in your choice of word again??....Finally i would like to know what question YOU would ask the alleged time traveller, although personally i dont think you would ask him or her anything? :D...

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I find it interesting & hilarious that this, "test" is being used as a absolution, when in fact,this timeline itself isn't absolute...

Apparently this timeline doesn't have any time travelers on it either.
Are you suggesting there are no time travelers in this timeline? There may have been changes in history occurring in this timeline that didn't occur in another. And once a person is a time traveler, he wouldn't want to make that knowledge public, would he?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I find it interesting & hilarious that this, "test" is being used as a absolution, when in fact,this timeline itself isn't absolute...

Apparently this timeline doesn't have any time travelers on it either.
Are you suggesting there are no time travelers in this timeline? There may have been changes in history occurring in this timeline that didn't occur in another. And once a person is a time traveler, he wouldn't want to make that knowledge public, would he?

I did say apparently. Meaning nothing that can be seen or verified. Then speculation is all that is left.