Raise Pure Positive Energy

jcolanzi

Raise your Energetic vibration - Subliminal Messages, Binaural Beats - Pure 7.83hz Schumann Resonance. Isochronic Tones 396hz; Binaural Beats 417hz Solfeggio frequency.

This session is combining energetic cleansing with subliminal guided meditation. This will connect you to a higher frequency of the source. Consistent listening will raise significantly your vibration and you can feel the change in every aspect of your life. Headphones required.

The subliminal hypnosis meditation of this session: You produce love and joy within yourself, your muscles are loose. With every breath, your muscles let go and the tension leaves your body. There is a ray of light from the center of the galaxy that is coming towards you. This ray looks like a spiral of light or vortex that spins very quickly. It comes from the source of creation and contains the new energy. You invite the ray to raise your vibration and to connect to your higher self. The ray of light crosses the cosmic gate of your halo and pierces into you through the crown chakra. You can really feel the chakra opening. Your body contains this new positive energy. The ray keeps spiraling in your head and cleans all the toxins, enlightening new areas in your brain that were numb and cleans neurological courses that were preserved and it's time to change them. It cleanses all the energetic blocks you have. The spiral pushes down all the waste out and you can feel it coming out through your feet like a dark fume. The ray of light illuminates your third eye chakra and expands your consciousness beyond the physical body. It keeps moving toward your throat chakra and cleanses it, keeps going down to your thorax and lungs and heals them. When it approaches the center of your heart, you feel your heart arising. With every breath you exhale, old emotional patterns fade away and redundant burdens you've been carrying just disappear. Love fills your heart, love for yourself, love for others, love for animals, love for the planet. The spiral keeps going down to your solar plexus chakra and switches on a yellow light that sends pure energy to your body and consciousness. The ray keeps spiraling down to your sacral chakra, opens it, reapplies it, and connects you back to your inner passions and desires. From there the ray goes to your root chakra and pushes down all of the waste you've had. The ray goes out of your body, leaving you with vital and supreme energy, until it connects to the core crystal of the earth. Now you're connected, filled up and down with divine ray of light that provides you security and protection. You feel this new energy flowing within you and vibrating in you with high frequency. Feel how this energy swells and fills your body and halo with love and acceptance. It carries all of your potential to do all you will ever ask for. From now on, with every breath you take, you raise your vibration energy and that makes you feel better and better each day that goes by. Feel the high frequency of your essence. You are breathing love energy. You are love.

Carl Miller

@I am fond of binaural beats - Brainsync- the brainwave entrainment technology.

Last edited:

jcolanzi

What I like is it also has the subliminals. Most subliminals are too audible. I prefer the ones like this that can be barely heard.

I'm only going on the third day, but I can tell the changes.

I have it looped so I can listen over and over while I'm sleeping.

My thoughts seem more focused.

My body vibrations have increased when I meditate to it and my body heats up to the point that I sweat.

I assume I'm eliminating toxins.

Carl Miller

What I like is it also has the subliminals. Most subliminals are too audible. I prefer the ones like this that can be barely heard.

I'm only going on the third day, but I can tell the changes.

I have it looped so I can listen over and over while I'm sleeping.

My thoughts seem more focused.

My body vibrations have increased when I meditate to it and my body heats up to the point that I sweat.

I assume I'm eliminating toxins.

First I was reluctant in accepting the validity of the brainwave entrainment technique with or without subliminals.
Oh I "blame" subliminals to be one of the main components in helping me quit smoking. It has been 4 years now without tobacco.
I claimed to my cousin who was at that time the vice principal of the school i am employed at in the afternoon.

He had been completely "buried" in deep thoughts wearing earphones sort of hypnotized by the computer screen light patterns. He told me he had acquired the technique to transform voices into subliminals. I asked him if he could create a personal subliminal stream to help me drink less and definitely stop smoking for ever and ever. So, he did and he did not charge me anything.

Now, relating to binaural beats, as i told, i was reluctant in believing anything good could come out of that simple thing.
i started listening to 396 HZ, the Muladhara Chakra, or first chakra. As my health started to improve, you know i needed some grounding i was hurting myself for not paying too much attention to material things, well i got grounded and focused.

Then, i started listening to 500 Hz and there has been 8 months doing so, now.

I only take care not to mix different vibrations so as not to confuse my brain.

As to the vídeo posted, i downloaded it from YOUTUBE, uploading it including it into my other 396 Hz videos on the binaural beat file.

Last edited:

Krish

Raise your Energetic vibration - Subliminal Messages, Binaural Beats - Pure 7.83hz Schumann Resonance. Isochronic Tones 396hz; Binaural Beats 417hz Solfeggio frequency.

I tried some of them...it does not change the outside world....will keep trying...perhaps...till cows come home...who knows...

jcolanzi

I tried some of them...it does not change the outside world....will keep trying...perhaps...till cows come home...who knows...

I don't get results from tones alone, but I do when mixed with the subliminals.

Avrils_GIRL

I've had great results with hemi-sync. Primarily for relieving stress and detoxing after a hard day. Binural beats are great.

TimeFlipper

Correct me if iam wrong..... Binaural Beats mean Two frequencies are coming out of your stereo headphones...Bi means two or twice (Bisexual for example..or Bipartisan)..

For example, in the left earpiece of your stereo headphones you have 100hertz being transmitted and in the right earpiece you have 90hertz being transmitted, both at the same volume ...the sum of the difference is 10hertz, and it is that frequency which your brain will generate...

The idea behind this is that the effect is greater if the brain produces its own frequencies, and in the above example, the 10Hertz which the brain will be producing is within the Alpha Wave Frequencies of 7 to 12hertz :).

There is a free Online Tone Generator on the internet, which will produce binaural beats plus individual beats..Just Google, (Online Tone Generator, free simple and easy to use)..This is another of TimeFlippers Science on the Cheap :D..