Random predictions found

Sue

I was reading an old article about Titor here A Look At John Titor’s Most Popular Predictions

I was reading through the comments section and I am pasting some interesting predictions from someone with the username Uhno that commented 2 years ago.

Uhno
2 years ago
Yeah ok. Has anyone asked why he was so vague? Why does he not name the President? Why? Because he is a hoax.
2016. Marco Rubio runs against Hillary Clinton. Hillary wins. I wont tell you who the vice is. Heres a hint though. He was a republican and a Governor.
The ipad can be rolled up and stuck inyour back pocket in seven years. Its no longer called an Ipad though. Apple has been bought out and new company is called Gauge. Nope. No joke.
Cancer scandal 12 years from now. Yep. Was a cure. Way back in 1991.
Middle East still a problem. Only they no longer own oil.
Hillary will run again. She will lose to Marco Rubio.
Another war in 2023. Europe. No joke.
Save this.

I found these predictions pretty interesting myself.. Especially about Marco Rubio, there was absolutely no speculation of him running for president 2 years ago. Thoughts?

From wiki it states speculation for Rubio to run for president wasn't until 2014..

In April 2014, the departure of Cesar Conda, Rubio’s chief of staff since 2011, was seen as a sign of Rubio’s plans to run for President in 2016.

Last edited:

JasperMoon

Probably the only realistic Republican they have right now beside Rand Paul, but he's a loose cannon, so I can see Marco Rubio running.