Rate of Zombie Infection

BlastTyrant

OH .. shoot. And if they're like Resident Evil Zeds.. then they have superhuman strength and it wont matter how much armor you have cause they'll just rip your limbs off of you. :eek:
I see it more as a walking dead or zombie land scenario if it does happen, BUT we could always do what shaun of the dead did and go hide out in a pub till it blows over lol

Justinian

Well they've got that superman drug now. They've tested it on mice and it seems to be giving the mice 10x more strength. So maybe the T-virus will be an offshoot of that once they start testing it on humans?

TnWatchdog

OH .. shoot. And if they're like Resident Evil Zeds.. then they have superhuman strength and it wont matter how much armor you have cause they'll just rip your limbs off of you. :eek:
I see it more as a walking dead or zombie land scenario if it does happen, BUT we could always do what shaun of the dead did and go hide out in a pub till it blows over lol
I don't know which would be worse...zombies or warm beer.

Justinian

If we're in Canada we'll just put the beer on the roof to keep it cool since it snows up there 24/7/365 right Num?

BlastTyrant

lol We would find a way to cool it, but we would have to move on often as it wouldnt take long for some drunk ass to start taunting zombies

TnWatchdog

that would be <<--------- this guy.
Do you have the 'zombie taunt' perfected yet? You could hold up a cold one on the roof top and say, " I bet you want some of this...come and get some" then shoot at them. You and Blast on the roof as lookouts, now add a little beer, and you know the rest of the story.

TnWatchdog

I've found that the tried and true method that never fails be it zeds or humans.. is to stand on a roof and urinate on people. No words neccessary. :cool:
We better make sure we don't run out of beer or our defense will become piss poor for sure. There are more coming...hurry up drink more beer, hurry gulp this down...the ole rain maker.