Rate of Zombie Infection

Justinian

Yeah on top of already having extreme cold weather gear, I've got a natural polar bear suit built onto me already. I'm good to go. As long as this bar isn't on some island in one of Canada's lakes. I think I'd do better in confined spaces than being trapped on an island. Given the choice I'd just let the zeds eat me than go to an island.

BlastTyrant

I would consider a Island on a river though or a Lake, still near land but that much more difficult for the walkers to get to you.

TnWatchdog

I would consider a Island on a river though or a Lake, still near land but that much more difficult for the walkers to get to you.
On a frozen lake we could go ice fishing and use the fishing spears and icicles as winter weapons. I would also rig up a covered ice hole that could open to see if these walkers can swim. Just like birds and butterflies, the walkers may migrate toward the south as it gets colder so there may not be too many around until spring.

BlastTyrant

yaaaaa you could make a Giant mote all you need is a chainsaw and chisel well a chisel if your trying to be quiet, get some tarps to put over the mote and then watch them fall 1 by 1.

TnWatchdog

yaaaaa you could make a Giant mote all you need is a chainsaw and chisel well a chisel if your trying to be quiet, get some tarps to put over the mote and then watch them fall 1 by 1.
Just think, you and Num have it made living up in that frozen tundra...so many advantages and now the 'Zombie Survival' advantage! They will be after us all here in the south as they wouldn't want their little fingers frost bitten.

TnWatchdog

This island looks like it has your name all over it. You would be safe here and run your battery operated winch to get you up or down...simple, a piece of cake.

slide_287700_2248660_free.jpg