RE: 15 Day Black out

Tron1

Does anyone know about the 15 day blackout? Just wondering because I think that is the event. It's not a joke but might be a hoax trying to find evidence that it's not. It looks real and authentic. but why would it come out after September 23rd? It is susposed to last from November 15th 3:00 a.m. to November 29th at 4:45 p.m. I have not heard anything about this I just found this. I think that's why the gov't is prepping.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Never heard of this one before. What do you think will cause it?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I've read a crazy article yesterday saying that it had to do with an alignment of Venus and Jupiter, and that it would create some kind of giant gas cloud moving from Venus and exploding on the sun's surface, rising it's temperature and making it so that the light it emits becomes temporarily outside of the visible spectrum.

What a story!

walt willis

Way too much BS out there.
The little boy that cried once too often got his in the end and so may the fools that keep warning us about doom and gloom.
The danger comes long after we are all Num-7 from all of the BULL?
Is there a way to keep track of the folks that start all the rumors?
I receive them way too often from my email friends...

TimeFlipper

I've read a crazy article yesterday saying that it had to do with an alignment of Venus and Jupiter, and that it would create some kind of giant gas cloud moving from Venus and exploding on the sun's surface, rising it's temperature and making it so that the light it emits becomes temporarily outside of the visible spectrum.

What a story!
This is Astrolgy at its very best lol..In 1953 the CIA began studying Astrology as a way of disturbing Russia during the Cold War years, and an enigmatic Colonel Hillandale went to Manilla to begin this operation...According to sources the CIA actually found some truths in Astrology and began Black operations designed to break moral of the Russian scientists, which was achieved by letting a known "Russian Mole" in the CIA, receiving false information to pass onto his KGB masters....This info would have been about certain planetary alignments which were not favourable to the Russian peoples health for at least a decade....

It was also in the same year of 1953 when Project MkUltra was formed, and the deep study of mind controlling drugs and devices, prompted by the Cold War...It always takes a war of some kind to accelerate technology...