RE: Case Closed on John Titor

Tron1

It's been awhile since John has even been around. His landlord said he was gone when he get his rent from him, He emptied out his apartment and left, the guy said he had a hollow feeling. Then he asked me what rank i was. I did not reply to that. But anyways, Who think's that this John Titor thing should be closed and be a mystery? If he comes back he comes back it's only going to be once. Most of us will be alot older and enjoying life more. I am probably having a nice family soon. I am settling in nice. The landlord did not say where he was as far as the city and state. My guess it's near Kansas. But let's take a vote on closing his case. There is evidence Clear Cut but there is not enough as they call in NFL term's. On a challenge in the nfl they can have a play overturned for not enough evidence.
I am just using that for term's. I say we close the case. I know there are die hard John Titor fan's out there but you all could be one too. He can be anyone. The day i briefly talked to him he was intrigued with what i was telling him about the code's. I went online the next day, The landlord said he left his C204 and IBM computer behind him. Something scared him away or he disappeared and has many of those C204's and IBMs. Who know's but anyways', those in favor of closing the case shut?

Harte

But anyways, Who think's that this John Titor thing should be closed and be a mystery?
It ceased being a mystery and became a hoax when he described his time traveling method.

Harte

JasperMoon

NBC is bringing out yet another time traveling series in the Fall lineup. You all may say that it doesn't exist or that it is just a fantasy still told in stories, but I really do think we are time traveling, the Government knows about it and has had people doing it and that these shows that keep popping up from time to time are telling us it does exist. I am going to watch to see exactly what these guys write in the stories and see what is said. Somewhere along the way someone is going to the truth beans.