re:follow upon andy carlisin

Tron1

Google his name his story re appeared in Australia. That's where he is from. There was bizarre twist when the police arrived after allegedy called 000 68 times around 12:00am. in 2012.

Tron1

You have your answer. He is the one that stopped the insanity. but if he didn't. here is a math number. December 21st,2012 to September 23rd,2015 is around 912 days. for each day missed before that you add a day. there you get 1012 day's to the end of the world scenario. Now we have 48 - to 72 hours left. December 21st was the first day of winter and September 23rd is the first day of fall we are going backwards not forward's according to the seasonal calendar. that's just the beginning the rabbit hole goes deeper.

Tron1

he invested 800 on 123 stock trade's but see that wouldn't a full 800.00 dollar's if it were 123. So someone screwed up. it has to be up to 80.00's per stock I was told by a broker. if you to invest. I invested in wal mart. I sold mine before this stuff happened. but see it all depend's how many stock's you put in in one place. it couldn't have been true. He had way more than 800.00 and to be found suspicious then someone must have been following him the entire time. For that whole thing to happen if it were true.

Tron1

aah wait crow I just say y friend up the street he didn't recognize me. I never knew it was him until I heard what he was talking about. He was with his mother his mother hate's me so I don't bother talking to him. I sort of erased his memory and created a new one with a hdr he was using. you put as crystal with the hdr and it automatically erases your memory. Gives you a new time line. why nothing happened yesterday. September 23rd. The Picture of the Crow is my friend's last name. who ever put that there know's about the group we were in.