re: Presidential Election

theastralprojector

I predict Donald Rumsfeld and Andrew D Basiago will team up at the last minute and become President and Vice President for four terms because they both will run again.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I don't want to jinx anything, but I disagree. I don't Donald Rumsfeld has much of a chance at becoming President. He's not patriotic American (or "conservative") enough, in my opinion.

theastralprojector

He wasn't going to be VP and front runner with Basiago.

I meant he is sorry typo

Top three probable happenings in between 2015-2024. 1. Attack on U.S. Grounds again. 2. Tidal wave on the East Coast. 3. Yellow Stone Erupts.

Last edited by a moderator:

theastralprojector

If a horse leaves on Friday, May 13th,2013 per say, and a train leaves Friday june 13 2033. How long is the journey and what are probabilities that nothing will happen between then and what is the horse's name?

TnWatchdog

I'm already sick of the pre-election coverage and it is just getting started. They all remind me of when I was working with upper management types, they put on their dog and pony show and are full of it.

theastralprojector

There is no facebook page from my side on Andrew basiago anyone got any leads? Pittsburgh Wins the world series with the red sox in it? According to Rick. I talked with him on face book for an hour he's got two girlfriend's one 33 and one 21. They were calling him when I was talking to him. The Celtic's get the 8th seed and Go 41-41 according to him. They go to the Eastern conference finals and lose. To Cleveland. Lebron does it again. Patriot's re build after losing a lot of player's this off season. Buffalo takes the Division.