Re: Testing Time Theories

Tron1

I've just about had it. Every where i go i see businesses laywer's offices closed, there are only a few left open that will survive. I told my buddy to re build his pizza shop and even that what i saw with his place is causing his place to suffer. I've been slacking and lost alot of sleep this past year and a half. 132 obe's visioning scenario's. Don't know what to do. Every day is basically the same and a new head ache. Pills don't do it no more. I only take what i need for my heart. I cannot fight what ever is bothering me. It's too strong.

Dragonchaser

I've just about had it. Every where i go i see businesses laywer's offices closed, there are only a few left open that will survive. I told my buddy to re build his pizza shop and even that what i saw with his place is causing his place to suffer. I've been slacking and lost alot of sleep this past year and a half. 132 obe's visioning scenario's. Don't know what to do. Every day is basically the same and a new head ache. Pills don't do it no more. I only take what i need for my heart. I cannot fight what ever is bothering me. It's too strong.

Why fight it ?

Tron1

You all want to live right? I'm fighting and fighting for information to help you stay that way

Tron1

why do you think i am having these struggle's? Changing the flow of my life is easy but keeping the flow isn't, i have made a decent discovery in flux flow they both can be changed, flux flow is a term i use for positive and negative energy meeting at the same time. To elude time travel and create a new flow. capeiche?

Dragonchaser

Changing the flow of my life is easy but keeping the flow isn't,

For that I use thai chi , a form of martial arts but essentially it means to manage your energy source - the "chi" .
Think of your body as the whole country . The whole country needs electricity so you have distribution points all along the way ; if one ore more distribution points become non-functional it will definitely influence the national grid .

Your body has a natural energy core/source , all along in your body is different distribution points . It is these that must be kept well maintaned to let the "chi" flow freely . If not it will be as if not present at all .