Re: update 2

Tron1

Well let's try this one more time. I have a broken hand my dog passed. I've switched timelines where no one I currently know around time travel isn't talking at all. I went out and now seeing a beautiful woman. No more time travel. Shes even wearing me out.
Yes it is true. We just started so give it a chance.

We both have our share of problems. My hand should be fine in a week or two I'll stay back bowling in August. I placed a bet on the Red Sox going over there win projection.

I know my sports and love it. I think it's time for you all to get off the computer tablet ipad phone what ever you have enjoy what you got in front of you before you miss out. You can witness stuff when you go outside.

My story is slowly fading away and cannot keep it up because I'm becoming whole again. I will write a book one day out of the blue. I assure you this will be my beginning of the last post I ever write.

I know some of you would say thank God he's gone now we have peace. Or some of you would say nothing and move on. It's a bitter end but I am leaving paranormalis for good.
Go to the things that are more important than a stupid computer has to offer.

Your real friends are waiting. Follow my advice. If your mind don't meet your heart in agreement don't go through it be with it. You have all helped me recover from my mental illness. I got tested for an IQ test which was uncalled for which is 190 +.

I mean it get offline go enjoy the world. Have fun even at night. You don't need someone else's input you only need yours cause they are in one way or another are thinking the same thing you are.

I don't need this type of community to put me down behind the computer. I hear it all the time outside. Those people are idiots and very jealous of the things I accomplished in a short time.

I will leave you with this only quote I merely live by on occasion every day. " You are only successful if those who are accepted by you and are smart for being successful "

You'll be alright without me. Make sure your energy is well focused and kind hearted. If that fails then we have all failed. Good luck in your travel. I hope new time travelers do come in. Better stories than mine.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Take a break, but you don't have to leave. Life is about finding balance. I'm very sorry to hear about your hand and your dog.
Things may seem bleak right now, but I promise you it will pass.

Who is putting you down?

FIght the bad feelings. You'll win. I swear.

Tron1

I'm on a line I've seen before. Yes I will be making money but I will also lose people quickly. I've got people by me. My friends are good. I fear something will happen. I'm not sure what
Dangerously close. I know who they are when they first came into my program. I'm staying silent and playing it out. I do have a license to carry a stun gun. I took a quick class on how to properly scare without discharging the stun gun. If anything changes.