Re: USA Fall Out

Tron1

I have seen this as part of my obe's and i can see it in my thought's. There will be or most liekly will be a USA Re mapping by religion. It's impossible but people can buy the country off. Especially the rich. Where do the poor people go when this happens.

The poor people should have grounds. There will be atleast 12 area's in the states of religion and back ground. If we don't destroy ISIS. I want to so bad get a rocket launcher and go over to the leader and fire one at their leader and watch him explode like they did to osama bin laden. I would like to start a global army sort of speak. Navy rejected me and the marine corp's won't talk to me. I know too much apparently from them.

I want to end this isis threat. Any Ideas would be great.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Here's a tip: READ ALL OF THIS!
A pole in 2013 showed that 3 out of 4 people were able to figure out how to build a nuclear bomb. Now, I'm no expert but I know that building a nuclear bomb doesn't take $5. So, what you could do instead is create a secret anti-isis sort of organization, and raise money to build the nuke (secretly). Trust me, I want to destroy Isis just as much as you do. I'd be the first member to join your anti-isis organization. Anyways you could also have a meeting (maybe skype?) with the members of the group and arrange a protest about it on in Washington D.C. Make it as public as possible, maybe call a newspaper and tell them to put it in there newspaper. I would definitely come to a protest, and I know a lot of people would too. And after you do that, I'd recommend making the group public, but not you, or any of the members in it public. Also, don't say anything about a bomb. No, when you basically finish the nuke, go to the Marine Corps/Navy and give them one last chance to work with you. If not, then raise some more, money buy a plane, bring the nuke on, watch stuff go boom boom. Plus, it would go down in history too. Also, you would NEVER reveal that you dropped the bomb, and make it as big as a mystery as the question of Roanoke Island. Then, never say anything until your almost dead, then, hide it in some letter, and wait for someone to discover it. Then, BOOM. Your name is in history forever.
That's my tips on how to destroy Isis, and become a historical character in one paragraph.
Also, I forgot to mention.
I'll post a link to where you can start fundraising tomorrow,
or in a few minutes.

TimeFlipper

Here's a tip: READ ALL OF THIS!
A pole in 2013 showed that 3 out of 4 people were able to figure out how to build a nuclear bomb. Now, I'm no expert but I know that building a nuclear bomb doesn't take $5. So, what you could do instead is create a secret anti-isis sort of organization, and raise money to build the nuke (secretly). Trust me, I want to destroy Isis just as much as you do. I'd be the first member to join your anti-isis organization. Anyways you could also have a meeting (maybe skype?) with the members of the group and arrange a protest about it on in Washington D.C. Make it as public as possible, maybe call a newspaper and tell them to put it in there newspaper. I would definitely come to a protest, and I know a lot of people would too. And after you do that, I'd recommend making the group public, but not you, or any of the members in it public. Also, don't say anything about a bomb. No, when you basically finish the nuke, go to the Marine Corps/Navy and give them one last chance to work with you. If not, then raise some more, money buy a plane, bring the nuke on, watch stuff go boom boom. Plus, it would go down in history too. Also, you would NEVER reveal that you dropped the bomb, and make it as big as a mystery as the question of Roanoke Island. Then, never say anything until your almost dead, then, hide it in some letter, and wait for someone to discover it. Then, BOOM. Your name is in history forever.
That's my tips on how to destroy Isis, and become a historical character in one paragraph.
Also, I forgot to mention.
I'll post a link to where you can start fundraising tomorrow,
or in a few minutes.
And how do you make a thermonuclear bomb? :confused::D