re: Wow email from steven gibbs

Tron1

today I received an email from steven gibbs as he asked me to call him about a situation it's a rarity that he email's people unless involves time travel will not expose his email. This is getting out of hand. but will continue may have a story. Tron1

correction123

One thing about talking with Steven Gibbs he can last up to an hour discussing the time traveling. Many times I had to cut him off because my arms were getting tired of holding the phone! He's a great guy in all respect.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
today I received an email from steven gibbs as he asked me to call him about a situation it's a rarity that he email's people unless involves time travel will not expose his email. This is getting out of hand. but will continue may have a story. Tron1
Did you call him yet? Keep us updated!

correction123

He usually calls me, I have known him for about 14 years...I was just married that year when I was introduced about him. So I call him one day and so we left our communication open all these years. That is why I know why and how the HDR was built and also shared with him my experiences and he shared is workings using the HDR.

correction123

I remember Gibbs called me in November about the last week. He asked me if I time traveled yet, I told him no but I did astral time travel and it was fantastic! His reply to me was, that is not what I am asking right now, did you physically time travel yet! I told him no and besides I told him its November and it's too cold for me to hunt down vortexes. He called me up to January of the new year and my answer was more or less the same just done astral time traveling.

Zeirbah

I've talked to Steven Gibbs a few times, but recently, he sent me a message not to call him back ever again. He even said I wasn't a friend and was being warned. I didn't even say anything disrespectful, so I'm confused.