re: Wow email from steven gibbs

Harte

I'm curious. Does anyone else share my sentiment that the HDR device is a load of crap? Perhaps this might be more suitable to a separate thread, but seeing as we have a couple of "users" here who are putting Mr. Gibbs on a pedestal, I think it's relevant in this context.
Of course it's a load of crap.

Anytime a proponent claims you have to "focus your mental energies" or whatever claptrap, you should grab on to your wallet tightly.

The elevation of Gibbs, a con man, to a level of higher status is not dissimilar to the Stockholm Syndrome. People so hate to consider they've been duped that they overcompensate by elevating the one that duped them to a status they certainly don't deserve.

Harte

Japrim

I'm curious. Does anyone else share my sentiment that the HDR device is a load of crap?

I am somewhere between what Paula and Harte said. I am not familiar with the HDR, so my opinion can only go so far. I tend to have an open mind, but balance it with logic and the scientific method, ....and my overall guess is that it is BS.

Time travel is real. I have seen it in terms of mentally having a connection to a point in the past, and also seen evidence/proof of physical time travel. If anyone has paid close enough attention, I have shared a little of it right here at Paranormalis. So, I cannot dismiss the possibility that it may be an astral thing with the HDR, that it may actually work to some degree or for some people.

However, it seems to me that if there were any integrity or legitimacy to it, people would be excited and eagerly sharing their experiences, as well as rushing to order them. They would be selling like hot-cakes.

People would posting, saying "WOW! YOU GOTTA TRY THIS THING! IT'S AMAZING!, ...I did, and I went to year ___, and saw ____., etc. etc. etc. etc..."

...There would be corporate sponsors, the military would do anything to keep it a secret and weaponize it, thousands of people would win the lottery every week, Las Vegas and every other gambling venue in the world would go bankrupt, all sorts of scams and criminal activity would flourish, etc...

Things would be different.

Zeirbah

I'm curious. Does anyone else share my sentiment that the HDR device is a load of crap? Perhaps this might be more suitable to a separate thread, but seeing as we have a couple of "users" here who are putting Mr. Gibbs on a pedestal, I think it's relevant in this context.
Of course it's a load of crap.

Anytime a proponent claims you have to "focus your mental energies" or whatever claptrap, you should grab on to your wallet tightly.

The elevation of Gibbs, a con man, to a level of higher status is not dissimilar to the Stockholm Syndrome. People so hate to consider they've been duped that they overcompensate by elevating the one that duped them to a status they certainly don't deserve.

Harte
The HDR isn't like Uncle Rico's time machine, and it does work. Things take time, especially with this machine. It took some time for me to have results, and some are unexpected. It's not like a time machine in the movie where you get transported instantly. I built my own to save money, have you EVEN tried it or used it at all to know it doesn't work?

Tron1

The hdr is used with adults only anything with children under 18 teenagers too should not have this device end up like timothy mcveigh however you spell it oh no i'm giving ideas...stop thinking tron...

Harte

No evidence for time travel exists. Immediately after my last post, you can see a couple of examples of what I stated about people wanting so badly not to admit (or realize) they've been had.

Harte

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
No evidence for time travel exists. Immediately after my last post, you can see a couple of examples of what I stated about people wanting so badly not to admit (or realize) they've been had.

Harte

You haven't told us about your experience with the HDR. I have yet to hear from someone that feels they have been duped by Steven Gibbs. Are you going to be the first? Or are you just a smoke and snake oil salesman yourself?