re: Wow email from steven gibbs

Tron1

I do, and have experienced it first hand many times. I cannot tell you. You open a doorway. Not telling you how.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
No evidence for time travel exists. Immediately after my last post, you can see a couple of examples of what I stated about people wanting so badly not to admit (or realize) they've been had.

Harte

You haven't told us about your experience with the HDR. I have yet to hear from someone that feels they have been duped by Steven Gibbs. Are you going to be the first? Or are you just a smoke and snake oil salesman yourself?

Snake oil!?

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Oh my God snake. You can't just ask people who Steven Gibbs is!

It was a little tongue in cheek ;)

Some people around here think he's a god. He's just trying to make a living like the rest of us.
Btw who's that cute guy in your profile pic? He's gorgeous!

That is Snake Plissken from the films 'Escape from New York' and 'Escape from LA' and he had his own comic strip. That picture is from the 1980s, you might be a little disappointed if you saw him (Kurt Russell) today. People used to say I look like him hence why he is my profile name plus I love the films. I do have both my eyes tho still ;)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
No evidence for time travel exists. Immediately after my last post, you can see a couple of examples of what I stated about people wanting so badly not to admit (or realize) they've been had.

Harte

You haven't told us about your experience with the HDR. I have yet to hear from someone that feels they have been duped by Steven Gibbs. Are you going to be the first? Or are you just a smoke and snake oil salesman yourself?

Snake oil!?

No relation to you. Snake oil is what charlatans use in magic elixirs.

Pegii

I'm curious. Does anyone else share my sentiment that the HDR device is a load of crap? Perhaps this might be more suitable to a separate thread, but seeing as we have a couple of "users" here who are putting Mr. Gibbs on a pedestal, I think it's relevant in this context.
Of course it's a load of crap.

Anytime a proponent claims you have to "focus your mental energies" or whatever claptrap, you should grab on to your wallet tightly.

The elevation of Gibbs, a con man, to a level of higher status is not dissimilar to the Stockholm Syndrome. People so hate to consider they've been duped that they overcompensate by elevating the one that duped them to a status they certainly don't deserve.

Harte
Keep a more open mind. Especially on a site like this