Real Dragon Caught by Fisherman

MartinezDeMedio

Idk man, looks fake. If it is real, who's to say its a dragon though? It could be a weird dinosaur thing or even a really rare shark. Actually this reminds me of a story I read this late spring. It was on CNN and everything, they thought they found some kind of dinosaur. But it died on the ship. I think they found it near Australia unless I'm mistaken. It looked a lot like this thing without the whiskers. But then they showed it to some scientists who compared it with other samples and they concluded it was this super duper rare shark. But it looked a lot more like a dragon or a dino than a shark. And that was on the mainstream news. That's pretty weird that a lot of the stuff the paranormal community has been talking about for years is getting a lot of mainstream mentioning lately. Remember the mermaid video? That was a total hoax right out of the box but they made a special and put it on the history channel. The guy slipped up and they pulled it from H and now you can only see it on YouTube. I think this video of yours might be a hoax akin to that. But if I'm wrong please be sure to rub it in my face. I would be very intrigued if this animal does exist, even if its not a dragon or a dinosaur. It's absolutely beautiful.