Interview Real Time Traveler -I know Everything about time travel.

Kazper

GRADUATE
This man seems to be quite confident, I myself in total chaos. If I knew I was a time traveler for sure, I would still talk the way I do and share simple things like how, what and why. That is if I knew. I would owe this site to my happenings and give back as me. I wouldn't feel any special do to the fact I wouldn't be alone and very quite the novice.

ZeoEmeraude

Most hoaxers are confident...at first. When the community starts to question their claims and poke holes in the story and apply Scientific Method to said claim....they fall apart like a house of cards. Then they start lashing out...in part because their story is garbage...part because they feel ashamed and embarrassed that they fool no one. I've seen this trend time and time again...maybe I should write a book on internet hoaxers..lol

JimmyD

TimeTravellerOEN

I have a very simple test that you should be able to pass if what you claim is true. Please tell me the answer to the question I haven't asked you yet.

That proves it to you, as you are the only one who knows the question. Anyone else would have to take your word for it. It qualifies as witness account, not proof to anyone but you personally. (And it could also be explained as a psychic phenomenon.) There is also the possibility of foul play in that exchange that could discredit it.

In order for it to be definitive proof it would have to have a verifiable untainted time line and also a verifiable data set or object from a future point.

For example: You are a time traveler hanging out in 2060 something. A driver has a medical issue while driving and his large truck destroys the 250 year old statue in the town square. Take DNA samples and fingerprints and hand-written sealed letters and instant photographs and whatever relevant information about a group of people and seal them in a metal box, go back to 1809 to get access to the statue when it was built as to facilitate sealing a box inside, to be revealed later in 2060 when the truck hits the statue.

It has been sealed inside with 250 years of public witness, and the police station security camera has the accident on video, along with a hard drive with 10 years of footage of the town square. When they open the box, everything inside can be verified.

The same can be done with specific information and various mediums.

For example: Write a book before someone was born with their specific information encoded into it. Make it as specific and deliberate as you can without making it too obvious and detectable. Reveal it later when they are alive or postmortem.

Like if you found a cryptic message hidden in your favorite book that said Einstein from Paranormalis, followed by your name and birthday and whatever events of your life and specifics about you. You have been Einstein from Paranormalis and whoever you are to all the people around you witnessing as such, all while it is described sealed and undiscovered in a book. It essentially makes you the evidence/proof, or rather a piece of it.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Let's try this again. I thought I asked him a few questions already.

What year are you from? What kind of time travel technology do you use? Why are you posting in a public forum (is there a purpose)?