Real time travellers?

Angelhoney

Are there any time travellers on this forum who have physically time travelled? I know about astral time travel and all, but what about physical time travel? What method did you use?

Gatekeeper

Just throwing this out there. Going to use the Star Trek argument here if time travel is possible assuming that what period of time they are from would had a body or rules on which not to alter time when going into the pass. This would include avoid major events, avoid contact, avoid detection, don't reveal your presence. Which may include not to talk on forums and revealing your time travel. Other argument if I ever found myself back in time and knowing human nature that the information I have of the future would be valuable there would certain individuals that will do anything to obtaining that information I would remain quiet on such a matter.

Angelhoney

This could be the case. But still, I really hope to find people who have altered their timeline somehow, for personal reasons without the involvement of authority. I'm sure they won't mind sharing their experience with us.
But maybe they forgets that they've altered their reality because old memories get erased!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
It's hard to tell the real time travellers from hoaxers and story tellers, which is sad and disappointing.

Don't give up though. We might unexpectedly interact with one at some point. Or perhaps we already did, but do not know it yet.

cmac

Yeah, for all we know, all the "hoaxers" were telling the truth, and they were all time travelers. Not, likely, but who knows? Does anyone truly "know" for sure? Some or at least 1, could have been a true time traveler. That's why when they come to the site, I would rather ask them questions, and read what they share, in case they are truly real, rather than wasting my time bashing them, and spending all my time trying to debunk every single thing they share. If it turns out they are for sure, hoaxing, then that will play itself out over time. But what if someone, or multiple someones are indeed real time travelers, but instead of learning more and asking respectful questions, we are disrespecting them, over questioning everything they say. And making them question whether they should even bother posting on this site? What if we are chasing off real time travelers, that have come to this forum, by calling them fake, a hoax, or a joke? Kind of sad if that has happened at some point in the forum. IMO its better to be known as the site to come to, to talk time travel, and share their experiences, than to risk being known as a site to go to, if you want to get bashed, and called a hoax and a liar. Its easy to say, not possible, fake, hoax, liar, etc, but IMO better to be respectful, hear their experiences, ask them questions, etc. In time the truth will play out.

Gatekeeper

I would say anyone openly claims to had travel back in time is a fake. If you found a way to travel back would you want strangers on a forum to know? Here is my point, if you found yourself to had travel back in time 75 years ago and found yourself in Nazi Germany, would you share with anyone what happened to you?

Martian

@cmac I agree very much with your perspective on this matter. It's kind of ridiculous to think that people will get upset over a claim to be a time traveler on the internet. The most that can happen by engaging in harmless discussion is maybe somebody will waste their time. But don't we all do that in one way or another anyway?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Are there any time travellers on this forum who have physically time travelled? I know about astral time travel and all, but what about physical time travel? What method did you use?

I believe there is at least one and maybe 2, but you'll have to figure it out yourself. We've only had a ton of impostors otherwise.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I would say anyone openly claims to had travel back in time is a fake. If you found a way to travel back would you want strangers on a forum to know? Here is my point, if you found yourself to had travel back in time 75 years ago and found yourself in Nazi Germany, would you share with anyone what happened to you?

I would Post ... but as soon as I had clicked 'send' I would be outta there on my time machine before anyone could stop me.

If I were a time traveler I would be here on this forum. Anonymously observing and learning until the time was right to leave, or Post, or both.