Real Vampire Stories

Num7

Administrator
Staff
What are the real vampire stories you've heard in the past?

We're flooded with vampire stories nowadays, thanks to Twilight. But what about compelling stories of real vampires through the ages? Or are those stories all made up? I doubt they're made up, to be honest...

What are your favorite vampire tales, and why?

TimeFlipper

Back in 1969 there was a lot interest in the happenings at London`s Highgate Cemetary..
There were many reports of a strange tall man dressed in black suddenly appearing and people reporting a sensation of immense evil around him...One particular guy said he was hypnotised and unable to move before the "Vampire" left..
Investigators went to the cemetary to discover vaults broken open and coffins vandalised. Apparently one of the vaults had been broken into even though the large steel door and padlocks were still intact, and a coffin was brought out of it and set on fire..

Dragonchaser

Always been crazy about vampires since childhood ; nowadays the taste of blood (must be fresh and living) to me is a high not any drug can match .

Need I say more ?

TnWatchdog

Back in 1969 there was a lot interest in the happenings at London`s Highgate Cemetary..
There were many reports of a strange tall man dressed in black suddenly appearing and people reporting a sensation of immense evil around him...One particular guy said he was hypnotised and unable to move before the "Vampire" left..
Investigators went to the cemetary to discover vaults broken open and coffins vandalised. Apparently one of the vaults had been broken into even though the large steel door and padlocks were still intact, and a coffin was brought out of it and set on fire..

Sorry to say, but this vampire sucked the blood right out of your video TimeFlipper.
2006253-woman_vampire_picture.jpg

TimeFlipper

42045509-cocktails-infographic-set-vector-illustration.jpg
Always been crazy about vampires since childhood ; nowadays the taste of blood (must be fresh and living) to me is a high not any drug can match .

Need I say more ?
Have you ever tasted the drink, Bloody Mary?..Trying it might put you back on the right track :LOL: