Reality perception

BeamMeUpScotty

Is the world that is presented to us, reality? Or is reality purely a personal thing that is open to interpretation by each & everyone of us?

Maybe it's both...

We live in a world where we work, pay taxes, watch the TV etc. Do we really accept what is presented to us as being real? Or do we look beyond the society that was 'designed' for us by a very powerful minority who as I perceive, are intent on creating a false reality that we are supposed to consume, and become a product of?

Aren't we capable of so much more than just being a 'product'?

Perhaps the movie 'The Matrix', although purely science fiction, actually presents a reality not so dissimilar from our own. Okay, we might not be sleeping in big tubs being intravenously fed through plastic tubes. But are we living in a dream? Is it time for us to wake up and see beyond what we are being fed on a daily basis via the media, TV and every other available resource at the disposal of the rich and powerful few that 'govern' the planet?

Do we accept what we are being told as being 'real', or do we challenge those who seek to enslave humanity in order to free ourselves, our minds and thus creating a better reality for all?

Do we play the game or do we choose to become creators of the game? Or put another way, could we as human beings, become so self-aware as to fully realise the extent of both our individual and collective powers, and create change?

The choice is yours! :)

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I think we're capable, but for the most part, we're eating what's being fed to us... Maybe a few elite are more aware, but I think it'd take a lot for us all not to be so blind...Maybe one day, though...

IroncladMarshmallow

I'd say yes and no. When you look at a tv, for instance, you see realistic looking images and what seems perfectly realistic. If you look closer, you will see an array of individual red, green, and blue pixels which are small enough to blend together from a distance. If you look even closer, you will see electrical connections and perhaps tiny gaps or spacer materials between the pixels. Looking even closer, you'll see atoms arranged in a crystal lattice. Looking even closer, electrons can be seen (use your imagination) spinning around an atomic nucleus. Closer still, protons and neutrons can be seen forming shells within the nucleus. Looking within these particles, one sees sets of three quarks bound together to form a single particle. Beyond that, there may be further substructure.

The world we're supposed to see and interact with is the one perceived at a distance, because it's the easiest for them to manipulate. Most of our technology doesn't interact with anything deeper than electrons, and only crude machinery exists to explore the furthest depths.

If someone could control reality at each and every level with their mind, it would be too much for the control freaks of this world to bear.

TnWatchdog

So many of us appear to be pawns in sheep's clothing following the course THEY have given us. There are so many distractions in our lives that keep us from questioning or seeing what is really going on...reality. The distractions are watching TV...my story is on, my game is on, don't forget the 'reality' shows, shopping...the hunger for more, work...ho-ho-ho, it's work we go, and other distractions. We too easily accept what is being fed to us as reality and don't question anything, for the most part. Take my interest and fascination of chemtrails as one example. I constantly point out to strangers that they are spraying us like bugs again. Most don't look up or care if they did look up. Once in awhile someone will actually see, coming back from their blind state, and from that point on...notice them. Most people are looking down while grazing on what is offered them so are unaware of changes to their environment. We all are like frogs in boiling water and THEY are slowly turning up the heat but we don't notice as we are so busy dealing with these distractions. Now to keep us more distracted prices have gone up...gas costs more, groceries cost more, and everything else costs more so we all are so busy keeping afloat it would be hard to actually see what is going on.
Think about if we are in a actual reality or la-la land meant to disguise the real reality that is actually there.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
This all kind of reminds me of a great book by Aldous Huxley called "Brave New World"... It takes place in a world similar to ours, everything is controlled...But humans are even grown in petry dishes, every human has a job they're literally born to do, "they" genetically alter them to make them suitable for their job in society...They all take "medicine", but this is only to keep them "normal"... Meanwhile, there's people who kinda rebel, and live on "reservations", and they don't take this "medicine", so only they know the truth...It's a really facsinating book, and it was written back in the 1940's, so it's remarkable what creepy insight Aldous Huxley had about our future...

BeamMeUpScotty

I think we're capable, but for the most part, we're eating what's being fed to us... Maybe a few elite are more aware, but I think it'd take a lot for us all not to be so blind...Maybe one day, though...

I agree that a lot more of us need to wake up, it's down to each individual though to decide if they want to wake up & do something about it. Or continue living in apathy....... like you say, maybe one day :)

BeamMeUpScotty

So many of us appear to be pawns in sheep's clothing following the course THEY have given us. There are so many distractions in our lives that keep us from questioning or seeing what is really going on...reality. The distractions are watching TV...my story is on, my game is on, don't forget the 'reality' shows, shopping...the hunger for more, work...ho-ho-ho, it's work we go, and other distractions. We too easily accept what is being fed to us as reality and don't question anything, for the most part. Take my interest and fascination of chemtrails as one example. I constantly point out to strangers that they are spraying us like bugs again. Most don't look up or care if they did look up. Once in awhile someone will actually see, coming back from their blind state, and from that point on...notice them. Most people are looking down while grazing on what is offered them so are unaware of changes to their environment. We all are like frogs in boiling water and THEY are slowly turning up the heat but we don't notice as we are so busy dealing with these distractions. Now to keep us more distracted prices have gone up...gas costs more, groceries cost more, and everything else costs more so we all are so busy keeping afloat it would be hard to actually see what is going on.
Think about if we are in a actual reality or la-la land meant to disguise the real reality that is actually there.

I couldn't agree more, especially where distractions are concerned. They are sooooooo good at creating distractions to keep us 'mere humans' occupied in an attempt to prevent us from seeing the bigger picture. The planet is slowly being destroyed by those that control and manipulate the world's resources. The food chain is riddled with chemicals and poisons, it doesn't even bare thinking about. And yet all of this is legal?? How and why are they getting away with this? It's absolutely disgusting and the people at the top should be charged with cruelty towards humanity.

There are so many alternative food resources available that would cure world hunger, yet they are hidden from the public domain. All the numerous alternative technologies which are also available, and are also hidden from the public domain. Why?? Because the bigwigs that own all the huge corporations would soon be out of business if we were to start cultivating systems that actually benefit the planet and humanity as a whole, as oppose to lining their capitalist pockets.

I think things are slowly changing though, thanks to the internet and the alternative media who are working hard to make people all over aware of what is actually going on, and what numerous alternatives are available.

All it takes is one person to tell the next person, and they tell someone else, then that person tells another person, and so on & so forth..... word of mouth really does go a long way :)

TnWatchdog

I had another reality wake up today. While stopping at Home Depot in south Nashville to get some saw blades (saws don't cut worth a damn after cutting concrete) I noticed they had a new product offering...'Coca-Cola de Mexico'. There were cases of bottled cokes at the front door to greet the many patrons...nice. I wonder if Lowes will follow suit. Just another sign that reality is that certain groups are becoming minorities.