Recurrent Precognitive Dreams

Carl Miller

My true individual mission in life is in response for a natural calling since i am an inborn paranormal, seeing and talking to discarnate spirits since i was a little boy.
So, it is obvious that functioning in two different dimensions on a daily basis led me to be intrigued how any other people could not experience the things i always do.
If you have been following me you will know that my wife passed away by the end of 2010 jumping from my hometown bridge drowning in the Paranaiba river and the tragic photos can be available on the internet. Her psychiatrist diagnosed her as a schizo but he didn't convince me.
All i know is that i did everything possible to save her life cause i had been having recurrent precognitive bad dreams in which i used to see her dead body being taken by the river flow in dark waters. Well, 'paranaÃba' in tupi, the language of brazilian indians 'parana'-river- 'Ãba'-dirty or bad for fishing. i might have got that clue after having dreamt of that. I only know that i have been following my wife in her new course in the astral sphere since then. And while she was alive i had been taking her to all kind of spiritual and scientific treatment. Unfortunately her family did not believe she was in great danger and went on imposing hard criticism on her, allienated her material goods, things to be judged by the cosmic law.
The beginning of the fatidic year, 2010 i had even taken her to a top paranormal called Adelaide in Brazil Northeast. Very famous with a crowd agenda all the time. Have no time now to disclose what the psychic foresaw relating to her, but matched what i had envisioned...

Carl Miller

'Meeting' Adelaide and her family folks was one of the most awesome experience in my life regarding meeting super psychics.
By the way she has been the only top psychic i have ever met so far personally.
'Meeting her' is improper, actually she just waved seaters good morning before starting her work, the closest we got from her it was when she smiled at us kindly and fondled my youngest girl's hair. 'Pretty child' she said. She would be channeling most part of the day. She would not remember details from her sessions when she 'came to earth' so to say.
Rumours spreading through the region were that Adelaide had predicted a man's death due to exactly three months. This happened during a reading session. The bad omen unfortunately came about as she had foreseen cause the man disregarding her prediction (Bold prediction of a fatal cardiac arrest) hadn't seen a doctor and made fun of Adelaide talking her down even to the dogs on the street....................................

To cut the long story short to people's amazement Adelaide spent one hour and a half attending my wife, her private sessions usually lasted 20 min per seater.
Inquiring into the outcome of that way too long seance my wife told me Adelaide said our life would be transformed drastically by October that year-2010. We visited Adelaide the beginning of Februar that year. So it would not take so long to have a confirmation. Ironically the confirmation really came with my wife's insane act in October that year unfortunately including details i had predicted in recurrent dreams i told in the front post.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

At length we finally learn how to tell a dream from a true OBE. And there's always something in a dream that lead one to affirm to be dealing with precognitions about something you will experince in your future, something that will be either good or bad for you.
This current record is about a precognitive dream about a good event that was still to come to me about which i had no clue, hadn't been planned or arranged. But really happened.
Not so long ago I dreamt i was walking on foot down an old unpaved road that led to Y, a little town near mine. It was sure a lucid dream i could feel my bare foot on road while i wondered what i would be doing there, why walking on foot since i could be riding my car to that so known town. Then i started to listen to music and sensed the atmosphere of festivity. Somehow i had got the message from that dream cause i started to go back, now running uphill to my town.
I woke up from that dream puzzled. There was some meat in that dream. It really wanted to tell me something. The town of Y-such a long time i had been there. Only 30 KM away from my town. And music, festivities, why?
The answer came by a phone call. I had made friends with a couple of young 'love birds' who had just got married and we used to visit one another, i had already visited the boy's family and also made acquaintance with the girl's father.
And on the phone my new friend was inviting me to go to a show put on by a new artist that we knew so well, that new singer was putting on a show in his home town, the town of Y.
Well, Together with both of the couple's families and with their neighbors we all went to the town of Y to watch the new singer's show. And it was a very nice show.

Carl Miller

Shift happens, S**t also happens

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going right to the point. i met one of my acquaintances in the astral two weeks ago.
i dreamt she was bleeding. i came to the conclusion that her life was in great danger,
the trial due to starting that day forward one can count 15 moons, my indian guide told me.
From that moment on i just could not keep Lady Y. out of my mind. My gosh, what would happen to Lady Y. ? Would she survive? The vision was clear- she was taking a risk of being hit by a bullet.
I got so upset about that precognitive dream that the following night after the dream i just could not sleep, tossing and turning in bed, should i tell her, or not? I decided to forget the whole issue for the sake of my sanity and peace of mind.
The technique i used was delivering everything into god's hands, just like Lady Y would say herself for being a faithful.
She would never believe in me, never. I would not like to become famous in my hometown. People are somewhat used to my bending metal, but forseeing the fate of my family's friends, oh, no, that was too much.

=2 weeks after the dream i had the episode happened, it was like Ma Baker in old Chicago Town- Ma Baker was the meanest cat in old Chicago Town= 'Put your hands in the air, give me all your money'.
Lady Y. was stolen and had her car robbed on the spot, right! Police pursued the escaping car that bumped against a wall. No comments!!!