1. Welcome to Paranormalis!

Come on in and join our discussions about the paranormal and time travel! Take a moment to Register and gain extra privileges that you don't have as a guest.
    Registration is simple and free! If you encounter any problem, contact support.

Already a member? Login Now!

red ring around the moon

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by kcwildman, Oct 13, 2008.

1. kcwildman

kcwildman Senior Member

red ring around the moon

ok I guess this is the place for this if not please move accordingly
    last nite when I took the dog out for a tree break. I noticed a red ring round the moon. bout 6 inch off the curve of it, and 5 inch thick. there was a partly cloudy sky and a full moon. while the moon was covered by a spotty cloud the red ring was clearly presant. I have seen the moon through a cloud befor, but never with a ring red or otherwise. I have seen the sun ringed in the clear sky with a rainbow. nothing like this ever:confused: has anyone ells een anything?? or any reports of this anywhere.

2. Num7

Num7 Administrator Staff Member

Re: red ring around the moon

I didn't notice that, I'll try to pay attention tonight if I think about it, and especially if I can see the moon. Do you remember the last total lunar eclipse? The moon became red during the total eclipse, about an hour I think.

It must be the Alien ship orbiting around the moon, did you think about this one!?!

3. kcwildman

kcwildman Senior Member

don't know if I saw it I can't remember going out to look.

4. Keroscene

Keroscene Senior Member

I go out to smoke on my deck a few times a night and i didnt see anything usual. I have a good view of all the stars and the moon since I live in a small town. You know what they say though, "Pics or it never happened!"

5. Num7

Or for GLP regulars: "No linky you stinky" lol
    I say it was the ship of the Galactic Federation of Light, they prepare for the landing, hang to your tinfoil hats!!!

Maybe what KC saw was the remains of some chemtrails. With all the stuff they spray, there must be something in it that turns red when there's less light around. Does that exist ?

Num7

6. kcwildman

kcwildman Senior Member

well guys I do live in the holding patter for a local air port so moving lights are the norm for my nite time sky. and I thought about some kind of vapor. I don't know what would be diffrant to show up red. I have lived in this house for 16 yrs and in the area for 25 I wanted to get a pic. but , but, but, but, I aint tech savy enough to use one of the kids phone. I tried and called three teenage girls befor the wife made me stop.:mad: that was kinda fun:D my fingers are to thick I push 2-3 buttons at atime. alife time of turnin pipe wrenches gave me paws.

7. kcwildman

kcwildman Senior Member

ok 7 just left glp and there are people all over the place that saw the ring still talkin bout it too some saw it going across it too. now this shit is gettin kinda spooky

8. Num7

Hey, you're right man, I didn't see these threads. It's some serious shit then.
    I don't know it is, they don't know on glp either.

9. kcwildman

kcwildman Senior Member

dude I have never seen the moon with a ring it was wierd. there was no nite time sounds. crickets, frogs, dogs barkin. thats what got me to lookin around . it was to quite. I don't know either

10. Cosmo

Cosmo Senior Member

I can see it here in Phoenix tonight. It's pretty cool! I looked it up and asked some people... Most of them have seen it before :S I never have.

Rings Around The Moon

11. kcwildman

kcwildman Senior Member

thanks Webnower the link shows a good shot.
    I did some askin the farmers round here. they confirm what you fuond too, not un heard of just rare. sure spooked me good. thought I may goin blind or somthin. been seeing/hearing alot of wierd shit goin on of late.:confused:
    is anyone ells hear somthing moving off to the side, but when you look theres nothin. :eek:

12. Whitelight

Whitelight Senior Member

It would be odd to see late at night. Especially if you were alone o.o

13. kcwildman

kcwildman Senior Member

well I did have the wifes dog Dizzy Daisy Davis the 4th.:eek: a fearless snoopy dog beagle. but yeh it was odd

14. gonzogirl

gonzogirl Senior Member

Prolly pollution.....

15. kcwildman

kcwildman Senior Member

safe bet it was part of it
    also the effect is some how connected with ice crystals too thow. and in some cases water vapor. but there is still the red. and not a rainbow effect like the shots from the link by Webowner:confused:

16. kcwildman

kcwildman Senior Member

well on the local news tonight they are talkin bout two odd lites close to the moon so maybe it is some kind of base and shit went all the way left. kahboom

17. Num7

They are moving the moon bases away, planet X is coming earlier than predicted.
    Or, these are some UFOs.
    I prefer #2!