Reincarnation, multidimensional reality & simultaneous time

Rosco..Jones

It can take you all by surprise, however, it was just for the sake of it that I once decided & dreamt what no one thought I could dream about moving on the issue that there was another 'me' right there w. me, does anybody pls. dare to explain this to me? Best wishes, good luck, J.A., thanks for being here. :D :p :).

I would like to suggest reading a copy of Jane Roberts' book "The Oversoul Seven Trilogy". (Find a used copy on Amazon cheap) Unlike her other books this is written in a psychic science-fiction format. It does a good job of covering reincarnation as well as the experience you describe.

J.A.

Furthermore, the big mystery, mine that when he saw me, this, my clone, so to speak, he disappeared into thin air, w. no trace at all, whatsoever that I could fathom, why he would count on a jeweller store to be our rendez-vous place, the next thing that then happened that I 'just' woke up, w. a strange feeling to dwell on, why on Earth he could leave me, his clothes, different from mine, as of May a thing of my past, it was Wen. Aug. 13, Central Eur. Summer T., 1992, about 1.10, 2.10 am, was I mediumist- or psychic about anything?

Rosco..Jones

Furthermore, the big mystery, mine that when he saw me, this, my clone, so to speak, he disappeared into thin air, w. no trace at all, whatsoever that I could fathom, why he would count on a jeweller store to be our rendez-vous place, the next thing that then happened that I 'just' woke up, w. a strange feeling to dwell on, why on Earth he could leave me, his clothes, different from mine, as of May a thing of my past, it was Wen. Aug. 13, Central Eur. Summer T., 1992, about 1.10, 2.10 am, was I mediumist- or psychic about anything?

Once again I would like to refer you to some of Jane Roberts/Seth books on dreams. I feel these will better assist you in understanding the events you describe than I can do here. Do a Google search on books by her and check one or two out. In dreams we are not focused on physical reality. In dreams your consciousness "visits" a different part of reality. Upon awaking there are distortions as what you have experienced tries to get translated into the term and concepts our normal waking consciousness is familiar with. You sound like you do have some dreaming talent and with practice could learn to utilize it better. I wish you luck and would like to hear of any more experiences you have in the future.

Just ran across this on Lucid dreaming: 10 Steps For A Successful Lucid Dream | Spirit Science

Last edited:

Krish

I am getting the Jane Roberts book from the library in 2 weeks...we shall see what is there...

What I would like to see is a book that condenses the total Space across multiple Universes to provide a start (not beginning) and end (not full end) that runs on a mobius format in the Multiverse. I have some ideas from very senior people but hard to ask everything....hence the need. It is like having a professor adviser in your PhD activities...and you forgot some basic items in the beginning of college...you do not want to ask those to your adviser...Thank you....

J.A.

Thank you very much for your good advice, Rosco, there were also other dreams of mine, however, one was a nightmare that I dreamt that when my wife & I visited The Mojave Desert, N-East, there was an extremely ugly snake, white, red & green that double bit my left hand, as I almost simultaneously woke up, I could of course feel that there was a horrible chest pain with me, best wishes, J.A., I suppose that a snake normally represents a traitor's male or female mind.

J.A.

I really started by being at a dream laboratory, a little to the W. of My Capital, as I meanwhile dwelt on a jeweller store that was 'just like that' where I flew to, good luck, J.A., in the local at the back there were 3 more, who, however, didn't see, who we were, like we were invisible, did I concentrate on, What The 4th Dim. was?

Rosco..Jones

I am getting the Jane Roberts book from the library in 2 weeks...we shall see what is there...

What I would like to see is a book that condenses the total Space across multiple Universes to provide a start (not beginning) and end (not full end) that runs on a mobius format in the Multiverse. I have some ideas from very senior people but hard to ask everything....hence the need. It is like having a professor adviser in your PhD activities...and you forgot some basic items in the beginning of college...you do not want to ask those to your adviser...Thank you....

I saw your mention of a mobius format and have some thoughts that may be of interest to you. I was always fascinated by the idea of the mobius strip being 2 dimensional and yet having only one side and one edge, due to also having a 180 degree twist. The concept of infinity opens up the possibilities of an infinite straight line being the circumference of a circle with an infinite radius and every point on the line also being the center. Similarly, an infinite flat plane is the surface of a sphere with an infinite radius and, just as with the line, every point on the plane is also the center. How can this be?

Lets look at how we find the center of a 2D circle. To find the center you take any two points on the circle, draw perpendiculars at each point and where these two lines intersect finds the center. As the radius increases, the degree of curvature decreases. Strange things happen at the extremes. A radius of zero gives you a point of zero size. The degree of curvature has become infinite and the point itself is also the circumference. An infinite radius gives you a degree of curvature that is zero and a circumference that is an infinite perfectly straight line. When you try to locate the center by picking two points and drawing perpendiculars, in any direction as long as the same, you find yourself with two parallel lines that never intersect. So where is the center? When you travel this infinite distance you find yourself right back at your starting points and they essentially intersect with themselves. So, each and every point on the line is the center and the plane of the circle is in all directions, 360 degrees. Confused yet?

You can follow the same line of thought for a 3D sphere and it works out the same. Now, if we take this to the next level and look at our 4D (3D+time) universe what do we find? I feel it comes out as all moment-points (time) and locations (3D) are the center of the universe and all exist at the same time. The same process can be followed through for as many levels of dimensionality you like. While not a mobius strip format for the Multiverse, this may be somewhat along the line of what you were thinking of.

Krish

Sounds good to me.

While I heard the Mobius Structure from a Physicist...I have a better idea. I thing I take the structure of infinity as shown in the math symbol. Think about the Left and Right side to understand in a better way.

Imagine the left side is active while the right side is in remission. In the left side, Universes are formed using the Dark energy as the foundation and they grow for many trillion years. Not all Universes are grown at the same time, but groups are done over time, based on a programmed structure.

Now for each Universe, there are life Units in different level that provided the engineering and infrastructure. The first level is basic, what I call Spirit Dimension. The second level is the complex supervisory system that provides the Stars and Planets and supervises the basic Life on them, that I call Godhead Dimension. I feel these two from my meditation.

I learned that the second phase that we may call God level is not from the present Universe but from the Right side system from the past Universe. They manage the present first level Dimension where new life forms....

They all are based on Time scale and the total is 311 Trillion 40 Billion Life scale for each side of the infinity (as shown by Hindu Vedas)

That is a start...there is more stuff goes on...since it is over long periods. But the whole affair is Micro to Macro structure...not very hard to understand...and it works as one can meditate and get a lot of basic structure.

So, there you have it...just think and meditate and get it....Oh! The third Phase is the Total God for all Universes....

Why this idea is here? Because, it is all about Reincarnation, Multidemension, and Space and Time - all put together.

If anyone do not like it, just ignore my statements....thank you.

maddox

if one is adopted, which set of parents agrees to be the
parents before physical incarnation? my adoptive mother
was in the room when i was born, they'd been chosen to
be my adoptive parents months before i was actually born.