Reincarnation Quiz

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: Reincarnation Quiz

That's a pretty cool animal, and you're not going to be ate by a lion or anything.
I wonder why they didn't only put land animals. I don't think there are ay birds in the list either.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Regardless, while you guys are partying on land, I'm stuck shooting ink out of my ass deep in the ocean.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

Webnower said:
Regardless, while you guys are partying on land, I'm stuck shooting ink out of my ass deep in the ocean.

well maybe, but the ledgends say that a giant ink shooter can sink most ships and has very few predators. not to bad realy, unless your only the size of a baseball:(

Jeff

I dont care what this test says, Im coming back as goddamn Chuck Norris.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

how come they think animals are a higher form of life:confused:
I thought darwin siad we are past that now:eek:

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
how come they think animals are a higher form of life:confused:
I thought darwin siad we are past that now:eek:
Animals are a higher life form but not in the evolutionary sense....
Animals are a higher form of life because they do not kill for no good reason. They dont go aout and murder. We could take many lessons from that. KC: I bet your grandfather had alot to say on this issue..:)

kcwildman

Beastmaster

gonzogirl said:
Animals are a higher life form but not in the evolutionary sense....
Animals are a higher form of life because they do not kill for no good reason. They dont go aout and murder. We could take many lessons from that. KC: I bet your grandfather had alot to say on this issue..:)
say what:confused:
while animals may not kill for sport/revenge. they are by no means,no way,no how. a higher form of life than man sorry. they don't reason. they react never, act.