Reincarnation Quiz

Harte

Re: Reincarnation Quiz

gonzogirl said:
Harte! AHH. yes of course. I guess animals are no good bastards like us humans..:eek:

This shouldn't suprise you. Humans are, after all, animals.

Harte

cmac

That was a cool quiz.

Said that I would be a Lion. "Only 18% of people will be reincarnated as a higher form of life than you. Remain honorable in this life, and you can expect to be rewarded in your next life."

Weird thing is, I'm a Leo, born in August. Maybe no correlation, but funny result none the less.

Answered honestly to get the most accurate result.

Thanks for posting the link to that quiz.

Cmac

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I tried it again, and I'm a elephant now.

Almost 25% of people will be reincarnated as a higher form of life than you.

You're not perfect, but you've lead a better life than most. With a few changes now, your next life could be even better.
Last time I was a giraffe, with 32% of people being better than me. I've taken the right life path :)

Num7

Whitelight

I moved up to a zebra, 23% are higher than me. Probably because I didn't choose 'Ding, fries are done!' this time, haha.

Snow

A lion

Only 18% of people will be reincarnated as a higher form of life than you.
Remain honorable in this life, and you can expect to be rewarded in your next life.

LOL - I really don't believe humans reincarnate as animals, but if we do, and I am going to be a feline, I want to come back as one of my ex sister-in-laws cats. What a life they have - she treats them better than she ever did my brother!