remote viewing 2013

Samstwitch

Can you name some specific previous predictions that you made through Remote Viewing that were direct hits?

HDRKID

Back in 2005 I predicted that Gold would be over $1000 on Dec 31, 2009. Also, that it would go over $2000 in our decade so I have until Dec 31, 2019.

Back in 2005 I predicted bankruptcy for the following companies.
GM Bankrupt
Chrysler Bankrupt
Linen-n-things Bankrupt
Kodak Bankrupt
WAMU BANKRUPT – biggest savings & loan
Goodys Bankrupt
KB Toys Bankrupt
Blockbuster Bankrupt
Ritz camera Bankrupt
Borders Bankrupt
Radio Shack near
Best Buy near
Sears near
K-mart near
Office Depot near
Office Max near

The mall was 99% full in 2005, it is 50% full in 2012, and will be closed soon. After the mall closes debunkers will say - everything is fine and you are a nut case. Well, the opposite is true. Titanic is going DOWN!

HDRKID

I think you already know the path we are on. Hope that we do wake up.

20 minutes is a long time, but this episode explains it. It is all about choices. Do you believe in a rapture?

Samstwitch

Okay, finished watching the Twilight Zone episode. That episode could be interpreted in a number of different ways.

I don't understand the point you are trying to make. Please tell me directly what your trying to say. If you don't say it directly, it's gonna keep going right over my head.

HDRKID

I will try to explain it using Bible verses.
Luke 17:29-30, 'As it was in the days of Lot, even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed',
God sent angels or messengers.
Only three people did survive.
Cities were burned with fire and brim stone.

MATT 24
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Angels will gather us. This is in the movie.

I believe the stars fall from heaven is nuclear missiles, heaven shaken the explosions.
Radioactive fallout creates the dark sun.

May God bless you and keep you.