Remote viewing as a mean of projecting your consciousness back in time.

Angelhoney

Hello guys,
I've been reading many of the released CiA declassified documents about the StarGate project. I've been also watching the farsight institute's videos on YouTube and so far I've concluded two things:
1-Remote viewing has been proven to be a real phenomena.
2- Remote viewing a subject might mean that you can interact with that subject even if you are remote viewing them in the past. A good example would be the case of Mel Riley (part of the StarGate project) who was able to remote view an ancient Indian tribe when he was a boy. During his remote viewing he noticed that one of the men of the tribe noticed him and waved at him.
Even other remote viewrs who have remote viewed the pyramids noticed that the extraterrestrials that were present when the pyramids were being built noticed their presence.
This means that when you remote view something in the past you can actually interact with others and possibly send them warnings.

Is there any remote viewer on here who can share their view on this matter?

Angelhoney

I just found this YouTube video which talks about the very thing that I was thinking about.
This guy is asking his students to find out if Glenn Wheaton ( a remote viewer) has really displaced his conciousness to the year 1877, and was successfully able to imprint a message on a photo that still exist today.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
There are several types of remote viewing. Whilst viewing remotely you are fully visible to non-human life and indeed other remote viewers, if you view by the control method then you should remain quite invisible to all but the highest forms of inter dimensional life.

As a reference; Anything by the author Ingo Swann

Mayhem

Zenith
There are several types of remote viewing. Whilst viewing remotely you are fully visible to non-human life and indeed other remote viewers, if you view by the control method then you should remain quite invisible to all but the highest forms of inter dimensional life.

As a reference; Anything by the author Ingo Swann

Ingo Swann, your right Snake of those in the public eye.