Remote viewing.

jurgen36

Remote viewing.

Has anybody on this website ever done any remote viewing? I tried it with very mixed results. So please give your experiences here.
Regards

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: Remote viewing.

I didn't experience anything, but I would like to know what you have to say about it. Sorry for the late reply.

I knew some people who could do remote viewing. That's a strange and interesting skill.

Num7

jurgen36

Numenorean7 said:
I didn't experience anything, but I would like to know what you have to say about it. Sorry for the late reply.

I knew some people who could do remote viewing. That's a strange and interesting skill.

Num7

Actually its a skill anybody can learn, it needs a lot of concentration which is really hard to get. Distance does not seem to matter at all. It sometimes is more easy to actually view objects or actions on the other side of the world as local ones. There is however one problem with it, it seems to be relative easy to change what you actually view. As if you can put your hand into the action. Or to influence the way people think. That is why I said with mixed results. It is also not very reliable, sure you can watch somebody put his password on his e-mail account, in 9 out of 10 cases its correct. But if you concentrate to much you actually can change his password without even noticing it and then nobody has access. Also its very hard to go to a specific location. I know people who can do it, I can not. It seems to be accidental where I finish up. But then I have no training in it. Unfortunately I do not have the time to get in a training course, there is plenty of info on the net. But the older I get the less time I seem to have.
Regards

Num7

Administrator
Staff

If someone wants to start trying remote viewing in general, by what should he start with ? I think the same about it, I think anybody has this "skill", it depends on us to use and improve it.

Also, by remote viewing, do you mean remote viewing in other physical locations, or also viewing in other times, like in the future ?

Num7

Chip Lewis

Numenorean7 said:
If someone wants to start trying remote viewing in general, by what should he start with ? I think the same about it, I think anybody has this "skill", it depends on us to use and improve it.

Also, by remote viewing, do you mean remote viewing in other physical locations, or also viewing in other times, like in the future ?

Num7
Buy the book called "Remote Viewing". I've had it for years and it gives you precise and clear directions...

jurgen36

Numenorean7 said:

Num7

Well remote viewing is in other physical locations of course, generally no problems at all. Viewing the past is also no problem, viewing the future however is as far as I know impossible. The future is not yet formed and can be any of trillions of possibilities. So its impossible to get next weeks lotto numbers. ha ha ha. You can view the past but can not change anything at all. In the present you could theoretically view a whole continent from out of space then generate a thought form of a lets say politician with a swastika armband a few days before election times. Leave the thought form hanging in space and get the hell out of it. I can not do that at all but I do know a group of people which are very good in it and are actually doing it right now. Enough said, after they started you could find more and more attacks against their target, even major newspapers seem to come into it now. Well we will see soon enough. I would warn anybody using thought forms for any reason, they can turn around and make a lot of trouble for the original maker. They do work only too well but if the target is protected all hell can break loose. This is one of the reasons I do not give information were to find the training for this type of work. It is simple to dangerous if it falls into the wrong hands.
Regards

totusvoloestmei

Remote viewing.

Has anybody on this website ever done any remote viewing? I tried it with very mixed results. So please give your experiences here.
Regards

I am studying it now but am still new. What I can tell you is that very shortly after beginning, I had an event that confirmed something I had apparently "remote viewed" previously, but not formally. Meaning to say, it was information that came to me while visualising a goal, that I had no way of knowing and thought I had just "imagined". When I took steps toward actually learning remote viewing, the incident happened that showed me it was true.

Also, about a week or so before beginning, I began to awaken at a certain time of night, that is not usual for me, and for no apparent reason.
After beginning remote viewing exercises, it came to light that this time was something very significant.

I'm not sure why these things happened before I started, rather than after. Maybe my subconscious mind wanted to prove to me that it worked, so I would work at it and not give up. I have heard of many people having instant results with remote viewing, but I don't know of anyone who has had, what I guess I'll call pre-results, but I'm sure I can't be the only one.

Can you share some of your "mixed" results with us? I haven't found too much conversation on this forum about remote viewing, so I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has tried it or had experiences with it of any kind.