remote viewing

HDRKID

I have noticed that most people who make fun of my predictions never learn remote viewing. They cannot afford to spend a few minutes of their time learning new techniques, but can spend hours writing long posts full of profanity.

Also, they claim they have no money. They cannot afford the cost of a pencil and some paper. However, if they spent the time they have criticizing me in a job making the minimum wage. Well, they could easily afford all the component parts to build their very own HDR unit.

TAKEN FROM The secret of self-control : The New Yorker
Children who are able to pass the marshmallow test enjoy greater success as adults.

What is the - Marshmallow Test?

Basically, an adult puts out a bowl of marshmallows. He tells the children that they can eat one marshmallow right away... or they can wait a few minutes and eat two. Those who wait have in life greater success.

Impulsive behavior is strongly correlated to poor academic performance as well as a poor career path or no career. Most debunkers have no jobs and can spend endless hours on the keyboard typing profanity. Time for them is not a scarce resource. However, they find no time to study and get a better position than the one they are in. Learning remote viewing would teach them about future events that are coming.

We can divide humanity into two groups. First, those that are willing to work hard many years. Second, those who want to eat a marshmallow right now. :)

esoteric

I have looked around, even at HDRKID's site, and do not see plans for building the HDR. Where can I find plans? Has anyone else here used the HDR, and what have been your results? Is it real or fraud? Thank you.