Beastmaster
John Titor --> John Wiseman --> 2041 July 9 10:42
ren1999 2011 July 9 10:42

say what ?????
Titor is realy Wiseman?????
he leavs today at 10:42
ren...1999...2011?????
this means what????
you've been to these years from when?????
are you the time cop sent to fetch him back for trial?????

Ren

I am not the original John Titor.

A meteor hits the Earth causing devastation and earthquakes.
Many coastal areas begin to sink under the water.

U.S. Republican stubbornness
The Civil War 2 in the U.S.
The secession of the Federal Union.
The U.S. becomes isolationist and cuts off all global and multi-national trade and donations.
Pakistan and the U.S.'s growing hostility.
China's economic uncertainty and aggressiveness in its waters.
The United States of the Middle East and North Africa attacks Europe.
Europe repels them.
New York is nuked.
L.A. is nuked.
The U.S. though divided, retaliates.
The entire world calls for an end to the conflict.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well now thats a good piece of fat to chew on
1-you are not the original John what happened to him????
2- can you tell us aprox. when and where the meteor will be hitting???? some say its almost here now, and the governments are hideing its approach from us by stopping the feed from the land based tellascopes???? they say it will be here this fall oct. i think???
3- does it, the meteor cause the splitting of the country like some of the future maps show. with the gulf extending to the great lakes????
4-are you aloud to go to your future???? if so whats it like in a thousand years????
5- we the US get nuked do we ever see an invasion of troops????
6- how does Canada fare in all this does it servive????
thank you

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Ren, are you another different John Titor? Can you let us know more about yourself?

TempusErusRerum_0

I am not the original John Titor.

A meteor hits the Earth causing devastation and earthquakes.
Many coastal areas begin to sink under the water.

Wrong. Although, there is an event that takes place in 2012. The largest solar maximum ever recorded occurs. Power systems are wiped out for weeks. The aurora borealis can be seen as far south as Gibraltar. A meteor would certainly wipe out a lot of life and cause a nuclear winter. Nations would fall due to the inability to respond.

Yes, there is a civil war that takes place in 2032. After a war with China and North Korea, the US sinks into isolationism. The right wing leafs the isolationist movement. However, the left wing wishes to reach back out. In an effort to contain the left wing, Republicans unrecognize the democrats as a party. The result is the east coast states declaring themselves independent. The result is a three country remnant state. The Rebublic of California, The United Provinces of America, and the remaining 4 states of the USA.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Hello John Titor:

OK so here is a question for you. What major event takes place in 2012 - describe in detail for us. Actually, most of us know what is coming. Techniques we use are Astral Time Travel and remote viewing.

Point 1: Actually, I have no idea what event takes place in 2012. I could guess at the Olympic Games, but I don't think that's what you are on about.

Point 2: Actually Kid, we don't use Astral Time Travel or Remote Viewing... just for the record. Don't want people confusing me with you.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
John Ritot? lol That's a pretty good one. :ROFLMAO:

We're lucky, guys, we have 2 John Titor here and now.

I gotta say I'm a bit confused when I think about it. 2 people pretending to be JT in the same topic. Can you, both John and John, tell us exactly who you are and when you are from?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.