Media Ren poses as John Titor on Jimmy Church Radio

Ren

I will give you evidence that Jesus was Azizus Monobaz.

1.) The letters of Abgar the Fifth to his Son Jesus/Azizus.
The "Mandylion" holy face of Jesus which is the basis for the Shroud of Turin hoax, is that of Azizus, Son of Abgar.

The Holy Face, il Volto Santo di Manoppello

Image of Edessa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2.) Josephus writes extensively about his friend and rival (frienemy) Izates. The brother of Izates is Sohaemus(James). Azizus was the brother of Sohaemus in the historical record. Azizus=Izates.
Sohaemus of Emesa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I will give you evidence that Jesus was Azizus Monobaz.

1.) The letters of Abgar the Fifth to his Son Jesus/Azizus.
The "Mandylion" holy face of Jesus which is the basis for the Shroud of Turin hoax, is that of Azizus, Son of Abgar.

The Holy Face, il Volto Santo di Manoppello

Image of Edessa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2.) Josephus writes extensively about his friend and rival (frienemy) Izates. The brother of Izates is Sohaemus(James). Azizus was the brother of Sohaemus in the historical record. Azizus=Izates.
Sohaemus of Emesa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Does Antwill say Jesus was Josephus and Ellis says Jesus was Azizus? Or should I just read the books? hehe

AAA

Ren is correct when he speaks of critical thinking in regard to religion.
Yes and no. The best thing about faith is that it makes people act irrationally.

Paradoxically, that's also the worst thing about it.

Hebrews 11:1 Ἔστιν δὲ πίστις ἐλπιζομένων ὑπόστασις πραγμάτων ἔλεγχος οὐ βλεπομένων

Faith is commonly defined as "substance of things hoped for, evidence of things unseen". But what exactly does that mean? I would simply define it, in other words, as something indefinite in which to base hope. It isn't exactly irrational, just simply indefinite.

For example; If you received a message from a long lost love promising to return one day, then you are hopeful, and base that hope on evidence, a promise that has not yet been fulfilled. It isn't irrational to look forward to her return. But it may be irrational to expect it as if it is an absolute certainty.

When we apply this to religion, (Christianity in particular) we must examine the basis or evidence for the legitimacy and hopeful return of a holy man popularly identified by the name "Jesus".

Within the text of The Bible, there are all kinds of things lending legitimacy to an influential holy man in addition to a lot of ambiguity in the form of symbolism, metaphors and things of a cryptic nature.. Thus, 'faith in Jesus' isn't exactly irrational as long as there is some sort of basis for the reasoning and hope.

What I think is irrational is when people take it to the level of claiming certainty or exclusivity to god based on things that are indefinite, when people fail to read, analyze, and interpret in favor of a prescribed 'truth' as per organized religion which sounds more like a fairy tale, when they claim a superior interpretation in rejection of anything beyond their own, ..or when they refuse to take clear contradictions and inconsistencies into account as well as confirmed truths.

This often results in self righteous and unprincipled justifications for imposing upon or violating others.

Personally, I am of an inherent scientific mindset and naturally take a reasoned approach to most everything, including The Bible. When I do, I do so exclusive of what is prescribed by organized religion, to find evidence to suggest there is an unidentified entity (perhaps a holy man) who has left their mark all over history.

I hope to discover the truth, but won't count on it. For now, all I can do is search and wonder.

Time will tell.

Ren

Does Antwill say Jesus was Josephus and Ellis says Jesus was Azizus? Or should I just read the books? hehe

Atwill does not directly say it. He implies that Josephus was a writer of plays and that the Jesus of the New Testament is a character in a play. Now this play also includes references to Greek and Jewish myth. Where did the Greek come from? Plutarchus.

Just watch the Ralph Ellis videos, Paula. I know you're busy.

Najah Zein

I don't think that that Jesus being Azizus Monobaz makes any difference at this point. People already believe what they want to believe. It's like the JT story. The ones who chose to believe, do so, the ones who don't, simply don't. Nothing that could ever be said or proven about it would change that. And if you think about it, it doesn't really matter. People are already waking up and going against this old line of thinking and way of life. In my opinion it has nothing to do with religion, but with the need for a better life.

Ren

I don't think that that Jesus being Azizus Monobaz makes any difference at this point. People already believe what they want to believe. It's like the JT story. The ones who chose to believe, do so, the ones who don't, simply don't. Nothing that could ever be said or proven about it would change that. And if you think about it, it doesn't really matter. People are already waking up and going against this old line of thinking and way of life. In my opinion it has nothing to do with religion, but with the need for a better life.

That is all I every wanted from the Titor Project. I have left a record of my journey to find the real Jesus. Now that I have, I can go in peace. Josephus was Saint Paul and Jesus was a character in one of his plays for the Flavian Cult which became Roman State Christianity. Josephus used Matthew Antigones and Azizus Monobaz II Prince of Emesa as his inspiration for the mythic Jesus, a peaceful, non-rebellious servant of Rome. It is done. It is finished.

Ren

What do I mean? John, Single Seven, told us in his interview with Art Bell that Christianity dies. I had to come back to this place and time to tell you just what he meant by that.

Najah Zein

What do I mean? John, Single Seven, told us in his interview with Art Bell that Christianity dies. I had to come back to this place and time to tell you just what he meant by that.
What do you think the outcome of this will be? You talk about change. But what kind of change are you talking about? Can you give any example?
And for you, what did this information change in your life and within yourself?