Ren's Predictions for the US: Beyond Time-Travel Now

Ren

Hi Ren:
Thanks for waking people up. I predicted a lot of what is coming. For example:
U.S. first-quarter GDP contraction worse than feared - Fortune
They are blaming snow. Yeah, that is the reason why the economy shrinks instead of grows.
Folks, we can't make this stuff up. Oh, did I say snow. Like we were told about global warming.
However, this has been a record cold year. Last week it was 49 in Chicago in July - yes.

Let's look at the jobs report for July.
It was reported that 200,000 jobs were created.
Further down in the report, it says 140,000 of those jobs were private sector service jobs. Next to that statement was a picture of adults serving fast food.
Turns out the U.S. was expecting 230,000 jobs and the unemployment rate went from 6.1 to 6.2%.
But the report was seen as a sign of economic recovery.

Ren

I have often mentioned key words such as Michigan, Economic Collapse, Radiation, and Flooding.
Combine these words like a puzzle.
700,000 residents in Michigan have had their water shut off and they have asked the U.N. for help.
Toledo, Ohio water from Lake Erie is unsafe to drink.
And this issue will spread to other states.

I come into contact with Japanese government civil engineers from West Africa.
People here in Tokyo go to work when they are sick.
Many try to share their illness with as many people as they can because they are bitter.
If I die of the flu, I want you to know that this was the reason why.

torrential downfall of the humanoid typhoon blossoms dragoon legend
do re me fa so la te do
ren pyou tou sha kai jin retzu zai zen

things will go smoothly. it will work out. just pray for help. it will be heard. hopi holi. elohi. one love. zion train.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I come into contact with Japanese government civil engineers from West Africa.
People here in Tokyo go to work when they are sick.
Many try to share their illness with as many people as they can because they are bitter.
If I die of the flu, I want you to know that this was the reason why.

Get a flu shot.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I get a flu shot. My kids get flu shots. The flu would kill my asthmatic son and could kill me as well as I also have asthma. I'm not afraid that the government puts nano-robots and spying devices in our vaccines. 2015 is going to take care of our government, anyway, and by being born here, I am already not free.
(Sorry, a bit off topic)....

I get a flu shot. My kids get flu shots. The flu would kill my asthmatic son and could kill me as well as I also have asthma. I'm not afraid that the government puts nano-robots and spying devices in our vaccines. 2015 is going to take care of our government, anyway, and by being born here, I am already not free.
(Sorry, a bit off topic)....
You're right. By several laws, this conversation is illegal, and thus this whole website is illegal, and thus everyone who reads or visits this site or any affiliated site is in breach of governing contracts.
I don't know what goes on with vaccines, I just don't bother with them because I don't get sick much anymore.
When I do, it's heads to tails, but there's always a turn around.

Florida hit by largest ride tide bloom in nearly a decade – thousands of fish killed | The Extinction Protocol
EB62F94BE31ED837230A73F7DBDF0.jpg

Revelation 16:3 The second angel poured out his bowl on the sea, and it turned into blood like that of a dead person, and every living thing in the sea died.
The First Six Bowls of Wrath
2So the first angel went and poured out his bowl on the earth; and it became a loathsome and malignant sore on the people who had the mark of the beast and who worshiped his image. 3The second angel poured out his bowl into the sea, and it became blood like that of a dead man; and every living thing in the sea died.4Then the third angel poured out his bowl into the rivers and the springs of waters; and they became blood.…
article-0-14E285F6000005DC-205_964x598.jpg

In fact, by a handful of laws, the whole of perception is completely illegal.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

They are really quiet about red tide around here. The price of fish and shrimp has skyrocketed the past several years. I believe I heard that people are not allowed to fish with shrimp boats nearly as much and the grouper population has decreased. We've been told in passing that it is from over-fishing,
but once in a while you see a news story about people abandoning a beach and such because of dead fish.

Ren

This is the news I am interested at this time.

Detroit flooded.
Long Island flooded.

Ferguson, Missouri is having days of race riots over the police shooting death of Michael Brown.
The Feds take over then pass the power to the state police while insisting that the local Ferguson police are no longer in charge.
These protests have extended to New York City.

Ebola is being contained in Africa by quarantining people to small areas within drawn lines.

Isis(The Islamic Caliphate State) now controls the Mosul Dam and threatens a biblical Noah flood. Flooding could indeed kill over 500,000 people in the area.

If you do a Google search on these key words;

"John Titor" flood
"John Titor" race war
"John Titor" wasn't just talking about beef
"John Titor" Caliphate

..you'll find all my posts about these subjects dated before they happened within a span of 2 months.

Last edited: