Reptilian Forgets himself and hisses during interview

TnWatchdog

It is not smart to provoke a reptilian...good thing he didn't jump out of his skin and go after the interviewer.
Interesting post Snake.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Weird Dog, Weird. Not a natural human reaction... He even moves towards him as if he is going to bite him!

Pegii

I think that he thought the other guy was a mouse and used every ounce of self restraint in his body not to eat him

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
It reminded me of that 80s TV series ' V '

I can still remember vividly Diane Badler's Reptilian mouth extending to swallow that Guinea Pig whole.

Pegii

It reminded me of that 80s TV series ' V '

I can still remember vividly Diane Badler's Reptilian mouth extending to swallow that Guinea Pig whole.
Blech. That was nasty AF bruh!
8fc37cac2fa5dd5a4e086044fa699be6af0ed39f7f38e970d72a5a9fb5a6c61c.jpg

HDRKID

Reptilians are our enemies. People are starting to wake up. That is a good sign. I believe that Margaret Keane was conditioning people to accept hybrids and made a contribution in her own way. Frankly, it is more than just the big eyes. Notice how the girl has a rather boyish appearance. Also, these hybrids are often sad and hugging a pet for some reason.

Margaret%2BKeane%2C%2BThe%2BStray.jpg

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Wow, that was a pretty fascinating reaction! The guy seems particularly uncomfortable after he hissed, kinda like he lost it for a few seconds. That makes it even more interesting.