Reptilians & Underground Bases

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Reptilians & Underground Bases

Jun. 13, 2012

Blast from the Past: In this clip from the 6/13/07 show, author Stewart Swerdlow spoke about a Reptilian race which lives underground and first came here over 800,000 years ago

The Link to the MP-3 http://www.coasttocoastam.com/videos/?uri=channels/455311/1672563

Author Stewart Swerdlow spoke about a Reptilian race which lives underground and first came here over 800,000 years ago. This information was imparted to him, he claimed, during the 13 years he served as an experimental subject in a government-sponsored mind control project in Montauk, NY. Between 200,000 to 300,000 people were experimented on in Montauk, and most of them did not survive, he said. Now, mind control can be employed worldwide via satellites, he noted.

Among the details Swerdlow shared about the Reptilians:
  • They originated in the Draco star system, and arrived in our solar system via hollowed-out asteroids.
  • They colonized a Pacific content called Lemuria and later battled with the Atlanteans.
  • Eventually they formed a hybrid race with the Atlanteans. It is from this group that the Illuminati or ruling families descended.
  • There are seven different species in the Draco empire. One type has white segmented skin, cat-like eyes, wings, and a pronounced jaw and teeth.
The Illuminati are planning a "staged alien invasion" to trick people into forming a one-world government and they'll use holographic technology to project imaginary battles, Swerdlow warned. Ultimately, they seek to send millions of people out to colonize habitable moons of Jupiter and Saturn, he added.

lordalmighty1

i just watched an episode of dr who the other day, it was about reptilian people living under the earth.. i also watched a star trek voyager episode also last week that had retilian people who originated from earth b4 mankind, i wonder if truth is put into tv and movies to adapt us subconsciously and get us ready for possible upcoming events in time?? i personely wonder about hollywood films sometimes and if they have secret messages in them

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
BlastTyrant

30 years ago I would've agreed with you 100%. 30 years ago I lived in a suburb of Denver, Colorado and I had an incident happened to change my way thinking 100% towards Reptilians and shape shifters. I stopped for gas, and went into this service station to pay for my gas. Inside the service station were a man and an Asian woman about 50 years old. Lady was not happy with the man who I believe work for her. Man was on the outside of the counter, the woman was behind the counter near the cash register. As I handed my money to the lady her whole face changed, she turned into a Reptilian with Reptilian eyes, nose and mouth. She also had a long flickering black tongue about 12 inches long. The whole incident lasted about 3 seconds and then she was back to normal. I was totally shocked, I paid for my gas and left and never returned. :eek:

BlastTyrant

Opmmur

Had i of been in your shoes i believe a bit of screaming and profanity and running would of been in order after something like that. Personally i find it hard to believe but at the same time i don't fully do away with it so to speak, i believe all things are possible. but in something like lizard type people being on earth, there would most defanitly have to be a way to set them apart, reptiles are cold blooded for example so they would have to stay to the south due to the Norths winters and cold spring/fall nights. In theory wouldnt a Lazered Temp sensor be able to pick them up due to below or above average body heat?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
BlastTyrant

I'm not sure I agree with you 100%. How do you explain lizards and snakes in the deserts of the Southwest USA? They are often found sunning on a large rock during the daylight hours.

Octavusprime

Opmmur

Had i of been in your shoes i believe a bit of screaming and profanity and running would of been in order after something like that. Personally i find it hard to believe but at the same time i don't fully do away with it so to speak, i believe all things are possible. but in something like lizard type people being on earth, there would most defanitly have to be a way to set them apart, reptiles are cold blooded for example so they would have to stay to the south due to the Norths winters and cold spring/fall nights. In theory wouldnt a Lazered Temp sensor be able to pick them up due to below or above average body heat?
I think the idea is those reptilians living above ground are shape shifting hybrids. As such they could theoretically possess "warm" blood. I haven't seen any proof That these beings actually exist other than ancient text/art so I take it all with a grain of salt. I've heard many folks talk about this race. Saying what planet they came from, battles with the Atlanteans, hybridization tactics, Etc. I haven't seen anyone provide solid proof of these claims. I would love to see some hard evidence though. I know there are vast underground caves all over the world which could support an underground race. But The amount of information people claim to know just makes me more skeptical.

BlastTyrant

Opmmur

Thats just it they have to stay warm well atleast by our reptile standards. so there choices to live would be slimed down to the lower warmer states, where most northern states get far to cold for any reptile to live in without a place to stay warm, even with the ground freezin a under ground lair would be tough to maintain. again assuming they have the anatomy like our reptiles do.