Republicans Could Walk into the White House — If They Just Realized that Caitlyn Jenner is...

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
The Republican Party is pulling out all the stops trying to get back into the White House in the 2016 Presidential Election. It’s not going to be easy, but positive midterm election results at least took it from seemingly impossible to an attainable goal. However, with major Supreme Court rulings not exactly going their conservative and religious base’s way, it’s clear that it’s still not a cakewalk to

You have to admit, she is better looking than Ann Coulter.

Pennsylvania Avenue, especially with the largest field of clowns vying for the nomination ever in history. Even with all those bozos out there, not one is really all that compelling as a true contender for the White House against an epic, political powerhouse like Hillary Clinton. Yet, the Republican Party is not realizing that it possesses the absolute kryptonite to Hillary and the Democrats. They have their candidate, a bulletproof candidate that would be unbeatable in the election. That’s right. The Republicans should nominate Caitlyn Jenner.

I was so close!

We all know the story of Caitlyn, formerly Bruce Jenner, a gold medal-winning Olympic athlete and professed Republican, and now the world’s most famous transgender person. Jenner might have completed the transition into womanhood, but she has in now way divorced her Republican ideals. Her political attitude is no different, even if her gender is. So, here is a the White House on a silver plate for Republicans everywhere. Run Caitlyn.
It’s unbeatable. Remember when our current President Barack Obama ran for office the first time. To not like him meant you were racist. It was that simple. You oppose Obama, you are a racist. Live with the consequences. In 2016, it would be Caitlyn Jenner for President. Oppose her and you are offended by transgenders. The gay issue has been settled by the Supreme Court. Everyone knows that the next round is going to be transgender rights. The Republicans can stake their claim on the forefront of that fight with Caitlyn. The Democrats won’t know what to do. To try to smear Caitlyn will go against everything they’ve been preaching. The only thing that could upstage potentially the first woman President in Hillary Clinton is the first woman and transgender prez at the same time.
It’s clear. It’s a no-brainer really. You want to win the White House and a supermajority with Congress in your back pocket as well, Republicans? Put up Jenner for President. Hillary might quit and join the Jenner ticket herself. Never has there ever been a more obvious opportunity for a political party to turn the tables on their opponent. Seize this opportunity to change the perception of the GOP in America. Caitlyn for President!

Source: Common Sense Conspiracy

Martian

Hillary is a demon. I'm voting for Trump. That is, as long as he stays the course and doesn't backtrack or deviate on any important issues. The election is more than a year away, so a lot can happen until then.

TnWatchdog

Caitlyn for President. lol He, or I mean she will be busy tonight receiving the ESPN Espy award for courage. What a brave person that puts on a dress, makeup, and boobs...I'm sure there is no one out there more deserving..ha. IMO they are making her a hero of sorts, which shows you how sick the world is... as if you already didn't know.

bluejay_1919

I don't judge what others choose to do with their bodies and I'm not going to hate people just because they're transgender, gay, lesbian, this or that. However, I am sick and tired of all this stuff being shoved in our faces!!! I mean, I have a seven year old little girl that I'm having to explain all this to, cause she sees it on tv, commercials, in the store on magazines. She hears about stuff at school & she just finished 1st grade. I didn't think I'd have to explain this stuff for a few more years!!

On that note, I am and will continue to teach her to not hate those that choose different lifestyles. I just want the media and everyone else to stop shoving it in our faces!!! Accept the fact that not everyone is going to like it! And that's okay.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Bruce (AKA Caitlyn) Jenner would make the U.S. Presidency a joke! Although he/she would certainly make for a better president than the one we have now, we can't vote for someone with such a controversial life like that.

It looks like Donald Trump is the man for the job so far, and as long as he doesn't deviate from what he truly believes in, and the Democrats don't rig the 2016 elections with massive voter fraud and electronic rigging like they did in 2012, Trump should easily win his party's nomination and the Presidency. The Presidency perhaps by a landslide.

TnWatchdog

Saw Caitlyn receive her Espy award last night on the news this morning. She looked and acted like a lady but her voice sounded like a guy. I don't know if anything can be done about that or not.

Martian

Saw Caitlyn receive her Espy award last night on the news this morning. She looked and acted like a lady but her voice sounded like a guy. I don't know if anything can be done about that or not.
Maybe one of those masks like Bane had would help. :D

latest