Researchers Encounter ‘Bigfoot’ in Missouri, say it Made Donkey Sounds

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
Mo. — A man in central Missouri on Tuesday said he and another person witnessed an animal that matched other reports of a Sasquatch.

Bigfoot researcher Randy Savig, 50, told Cryptozoology News he has been investigating the phenomenon for about 3 years.

Savig has focused his efforts to finding audible evidence of the existence of the cryptid.

On Aug. 12, he says, a visual encounter took place in the area he and his friend were investigating.

“My friend Bernie had been watching something for about 20 minutes in the shadow. It was about 400 feet from camp,” the Missourian explains. “I could see it too. It looked like it was swaying side to side trying to stay behind some leaves.”

Savig believes the animal noticed their presence and became immediately curious.

“I did some stuff to try to draw it out so we can see it better. It seemed to know we busted it and could see it.”

The men said the animal matched the typical “Sasquatch” physical features described on most reports.

According to Savig, who only presented audio of the purported encounter, the creature then began emitting a series of sounds that resembled primate vocalizations.

“The whoop vocals came from about 30 degrees to the right of the subject we were watching,” he says. “They almost seemed to be an alarm.”

But these vocals reportedly became something else. As the two men were closely monitoring the being behind the bushes, the “donkey” sounds began.

“Odd. It was as if it was attempting to mimic a donkey. There are mules on a farm about a mile and a half ,as the crow files, but really sound off from audio we got from them before.”

The two men said that the animal then “dropped down” and that it became “too dark to see anymore”.

It is not yet clear why video evidence was not taken at the time of the alleged sighting. However, some people believe the use of cameras are a hindrance to the discovery of Bigfoot.

Such is the case of the Australian man in charge of the Yowie Listening Project, who believes the creature to be so elusive that the only possible way to capture evidence of its existence is be to use an audio recorder.

“I can’t stress how highly elusive these creatures are. They won’t dance for apples under an IR light,” the man, looking for anonymity, told Cryptozoology News last February.

And Savig, knowing he can’t prove the sounds he has been recording for year come from an actual Bigfoot, says he has classified the audio as “unknown”. Although, the reported visual encounter will most likely present the researcher with a new take on the subject.

The post Researchers Encounter ‘Bigfoot’ in Missouri, say it Made Donkey Sounds appeared first on Cryptozoology News.