Retro Spectators

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
To all you nostaglic folks out there, I want to hear from you...
Tell me about old fads, movies, toys, music, t.v. shows, events, etc... Any "old" thing from the past that brings back a bit of nostalgia for you...
Any time period, decade, any subject, from parachutte pants, to Creepy Crawlers, to Y2K, and everywhere in between, before and after... Share it.. :) I wanna hear it all. Thanks! :D

IroncladMarshmallow

The Atari ST, with a whopping 8 MHz cpu speed and 16 colors, was an amazing computer. :)

Atari_1040STf.jpg

The best games were Turrican and Turrican 2, but there were many other great games.

20140706221604!Turrican-2.png

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
lol I bet my brothers would know of that game...

I never watched that show, but I remember watching Bonanza..

Keep 'em coming, guys! :D

The best games were Turrican and Turrican 2, but there were many other great games.

20140706221604!Turrican-2.png
[/QUOTE]y 9l

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Cabbage Patch Kids... :) The way the smell alone just brings me back to childhood...The smell of Play-Doh, as well...

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I love all things that belong to the 80s, although I was born in 1987, too late to actually experience anything of much interest.

80s series like MacGyver, 80s movies like Indiana Jones, Back to the Future, 80s music, you name it. old games, 80s cars also. All those things were so cool.

Man, the 1984 Trans Am is the most badass car ever, don't you think?

ta_0025_LG.jpg

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I love all things that belong to the 80s, although I was born in 1987, too late to actually experience anything of much interest.

80s series like MacGyver, 80s movies like Indiana Jones, Back to the Future, 80s music, you name it. old games, 80s cars also. All those things were so cool.

ta_0025_LG.jpg
That is a pretty badass car.. :) I love the older muscle cars...And thanks for chimming in, Num! :D ...And who doesn't love Back to the Future??

Harte

ta_0025_LG.jpg
No, man.
tumblr_ll4xjtSe9z1qdcd2wo1_1280.jpg

Harte

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith

ta_0025_LG.jpg
No, man.
tumblr_ll4xjtSe9z1qdcd2wo1_1280.jpg

Harte
That one's also awesome... :) Although I think it'd look better in another color...