Media Revealed: The First Successful Time Travel Experiment Has Been Conducted

Mayhem

Zenith
Concept of time travel, How scientists at Cambridge University discovered a way for humans to travel back in time. Ever thought about what it would be like to hop through time - going back to relive your favourite moments or forward to see what amazing things the future holds? Well, a breakthrough at Cambridge University just a few months ago has brought us closer to turning this fantasy into reality. Scientists have cracked the code and the first successful time travel experiment has been conducted. In this mind-boggling exploration, we'll unravel the mysteries behind time travel, explore the ingenious process devised by these scientists, and delve into the potential implications. Join us as we uncover the details of the first successful time travel experiment that could change everything we know..

Concept of time travel, How scientists at Cambridge University discovered a way for humans to travel back in time. Ever thought about what it would be like to hop through time - going back to relive your favourite moments or forward to see what amazing things the future holds? Well, a breakthrough at Cambridge University just a few months ago has brought us closer to turning this fantasy into reality. Scientists have cracked the code and the first successful time travel experiment has been conducted. In this mind-boggling exploration, we'll unravel the mysteries behind time travel, explore the ingenious process devised by these scientists, and delve into the potential implications. Join us as we uncover the details of the first successful time travel experiment that could change everything we know..

This is not true at all. We are the only people that have time travel tech, we’ve been preparing for our next mission. Which is pretty dangerous if you don’t see us back you’ll know that we failed our operation. We embark on our mission Monday once we get there it will be a life or death situation it will be chaos I already know many of our soldiers won’t make it out of the hostile environment we are going into. One of the saddest parts is seeing your fellow troops go down. But we will push on and hopefully nothing happens to me but I can’t guarantee I’ll come out of the field alive. Tomorrow may very well be my last day on earth.

If we succeed we won’t reveal our operation or the details, until it’s necessary; what’s most dangerous is the fact that we cannot let other foreign countries know what we are doing no foreign countries at this time know that we have time travel tech.

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Nice find Mayhem. I listened to all of it while actually paying attention. The narrator did clarify that the experiment was a simulation using all known physical knowledge. It was interesting to note that entangled particles were used to communicate through time. But the predicted outcome was only successful one out of four times. What I see is there is some assumed structure of time that is being used for the simulation. But my question is where is experimental proof that entangled particles can communicate instantaneously through time?

steven chiverton

and aany mention about finding a code is just dreaming a code is a computer thing it knows more about for its calculations its basically computer food for ya number crunching computer to munch on and the word code well the first thing that jumps out at me is computing so hows that going to help a code is just somthing you use to hide ya secrets in your computer with and is used to unlock them and i wouldent even try relating the code word to particle assemblies

steven chiverton

Nice find Mayhem. I listened to all of it while actually paying attention. The narrator did clarify that the experiment was a simulation using all known physical knowledge. It was interesting to note that entangled particles were used to communicate through time. But the predicted outcome was only successful one out of four times. What I see is there is some assumed structure of time that is being used for the simulation. But my question is where is experimental proof that entangled particles can communicate instantaneously through time?
has some likeness to the experiments they did with the crystaline structures of water and separated by hundreads of miles its information got relayed to the other sample as if theres a link between them so they looking at particles they may as well zoom out a bit and look at the bigger picture