Reversed engineered Titor's machine

TimeFlipper

@dh1 That Marcus Hollinghead "Anti-Gravity" system :LOL:
Why dont you spend the $49 and buy one of those "anti-gravity systems" that guy is advertising, then make a video clip showing us all how it works?:LOL:...
You need to do more research on that guy, who in 2002 admitted it was a hoax and the latest info from 24/10/2014 states, he is still using his BS trying to convince people his idea really works, yet when asked for proof, he cannot offer anything!!!...He is just another of the many conmen around like that "Professor Meyl" ..:ROFLMAO:

dh1

welp I'll take that challenge. Mass is the diameter of a particle demonstrated as how much of the aether it drags as it travels through space. Electrons and protons have the same aether pressure in different types. Protons have low pressure but in equal amounts in high pressure that the electron has. Like a hill and valley in the ambient background aether pressure.

Only reason electrons are smaller than protons diameter wise is because the regeneration vectors are blueshifted in electrons shrinking the wavelenth due to the high pressure. Up quarks in a proton do the opposite causing redshifting due to the low pressure.

That's why you get redshifting of light from massive objects like the sun.

You can test this process by 'time charging, scalar charging, aether charging' atoms. They will shrink all of their orbital diameters to really small or big. Same applies to individual particles themselves.

Several proofs exist. One is William Lyne's 'space aliens from the pentagon' guy who created an 'atomic hydrogen furnace' He put h2 gas into a high temp electrical arc and claims the h2 dissociates into atomic states and enlarges their electron ground state orbitals which then float up as a gas to hit platinum and the energy ground state drops back down to normal releasing photons heating the hydrogen. Acted as free energy heat exchanger.

Another claim is by Material science professor Milewski at Minnesota state university. He says when gold and other precious metals turn into ormus state elements they collapse almost from an orange size to a pea size. The spectra of ormus gold atoms changes accordingly with spectrographic analysis.

Another proof is Randall Mills dept of energy funded blacklight power. he claims he releases atomic hydrogen from electrolysis and interacts with a mysterious mineral that causes it to collapse from a normal ground state to a smaller state. Even said the smaller state hydrogen(shrunken) has industrial uses and he coined the term 'hydrinos'.

Another claim is from an independent researcher who says he discovered artwork by a Butcher that depicted flying gas bag levitated craft from the 1800's to early 1900's. Said the gas was created by distilling coal to produce a green crystal when dropped into water would emanate a super lifting gas from it. Was a noncombustible form of hydrogen. The water itself would turn into a flammable liquid like gasoline.

They used the now combustible water as fuel to heat the non-flammable tiny hydrogen gas in the balloons for extra lift. Later the same green crystal was found from processing a certain plant material. Was called the 'gasoline pill'. You'd drop it in a gas tank full of water causing the water to become a fuel.

Later I discovered it's a form of altered carbon that causes oxygen in the water molecule H2O to undergo nuclear fission to Carbon producing a methane radical CH- Which would link up in long chain hydrocarbon molecules. Was even discovered to be a form of green 'food coloring' during a fraud investigation into the company that was selling it. The food coloring was pure carbon. Aetherically altered Carbon.

Anyways point being there's quite a bit of proofs of not only totally new atoms with new electron orbitals but also particles with less inertial and gravitational mass. Mass is just referred to in physics as resistance to acceleration.

dh1

Yeah he admitted it was a hoax to take the pressure off. He didn't want any publicity at all. Word only got out cuz his friend told the local media and then he was hounded. I would've done the same thing.

Nobody who has working prototypes offers proof...it's valuable stuff man. Worth billions of dollars. Well some do as I have mentioned above.

dh1

Anyways my conclusion is there's a direct link to the wavelength of the hidden substructure regeneration waves of mass particles it's resistance to acceleration. Alter that and bamo mass changes.

Can find a direct link between mass and diameter of particles. Not all the info on particle diameters is in yet. The numbers are still fuzzy.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
welp I'll take that challenge. Mass is the diameter of a particle demonstrated as how much of the aether it drags as it travels through space. Electrons and protons have the same aether pressure in different types. Protons have low pressure but in equal amounts in high pressure that the electron has. Like a hill and valley in the ambient background aether pressure.

Only reason electrons are smaller than protons diameter wise is because the regeneration vectors are blueshifted in electrons shrinking the wavelenth due to the high pressure. Up quarks in a proton do the opposite causing redshifting due to the low pressure.

That's why you get redshifting of light from massive objects like the sun.

You can test this process by 'time charging, scalar charging, aether charging' atoms. They will shrink all of their orbital diameters to really small or big. Same applies to individual particles themselves.

Several proofs exist. One is William Lyne's 'space aliens from the pentagon' guy who created an 'atomic hydrogen furnace' He put h2 gas into a high temp electrical arc and claims the h2 dissociates into atomic states and enlarges their electron ground state orbitals which then float up as a gas to hit platinum and the energy ground state drops back down to normal releasing photons heating the hydrogen. Acted as free energy heat exchanger.

Another claim is by Material science professor Milewski at Minnesota state university. He says when gold and other precious metals turn into ormus state elements they collapse almost from an orange size to a pea size. The spectra of ormus gold atoms changes accordingly with spectrographic analysis.

Another proof is Randall Mills dept of energy funded blacklight power. he claims he releases atomic hydrogen from electrolysis and interacts with a mysterious mineral that causes it to collapse from a normal ground state to a smaller state. Even said the smaller state hydrogen(shrunken) has industrial uses and he coined the term 'hydrinos'.

Another claim is from an independent researcher who says he discovered artwork by a Butcher that depicted flying gas bag levitated craft from the 1800's to early 1900's. Said the gas was created by distilling coal to produce a green crystal when dropped into water would emanate a super lifting gas from it. Was a noncombustible form of hydrogen. The water itself would turn into a flammable liquid like gasoline.

They used the now combustible water as fuel to heat the non-flammable tiny hydrogen gas in the balloons for extra lift. Later the same green crystal was found from processing a certain plant material. Was called the 'gasoline pill'. You'd drop it in a gas tank full of water causing the water to become a fuel.

Later I discovered it's a form of altered carbon that causes oxygen in the water molecule H2O to undergo nuclear fission to Carbon producing a methane radical CH- Which would link up in long chain hydrocarbon molecules. Was even discovered to be a form of green 'food coloring' during a fraud investigation into the company that was selling it. The food coloring was pure carbon. Aetherically altered Carbon.

Anyways point being there's quite a bit of proofs of not only totally new atoms with new electron orbitals but also particles with less inertial and gravitational mass. Mass is just referred to in physics as resistance to acceleration.

I don't see a proof there. Just lots of deflection and misdirection.

dh1

nevermind.
*sigh*

These smaller diameter atoms and particles have less mass and can be accelerated faster than light btw. It's how some ufos go FTL. Less mass=less drag on the aether medium=less resistance to acceleration.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Yeah he admitted it was a hoax to take the pressure off. He didn't want any publicity at all. Word only got out cuz his friend told the local media and then he was hounded. I would've done the same thing.

Nobody who has working prototypes offers proof...it's valuable stuff man. Worth billions of dollars. Well some do as I have mentioned above.
Stop trying to defend guys who are obviously conmen!!
Your common sense should tell you that..
Hollingshead has offered absolutely no proof his free energy system works, and i challenge YOU to buy one those devices and convince US that it does work, and put it on a video clip!!...But of course you wont do that, and all you will seek to do is offer yet more of your BS to give yourself a modicum of credibility..:LOL:

dh1

where does he sell stuff? Haven't seen that yet.

I have proof his system works..I built my own systems that work on the same principle. There's way more than one system out there.

Can build Viktor Grebennikov's antigrav platform using the bugs...if you can decode what the bugs are. It's public knowledge. Can build the Nazi Bell if you condition mercury with aether energy then spin it. Can build Viktor Schauberger's UFO if you aetherically condition the water first then spin it. Same with conditioning Searle's custom magnets.
Same with recreating Otis Carr's X1 flying disc. He used mercury too.

It's all public man.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

You should know where he sells that stuff, you attached a thread to one of your postings(Number 99), and dont come back with anymore of your BS that you have built a free energy device, because i dont think anybody will believe your BS anymore..

dh1

You should know where he sells that stuff, you attached a thread to one of your postings(Number 99), and dont come back with anymore of your BS that you have built a free energy device, because i dont think anybody will believe your BS anymore..

What?

Guess everyone is a fraud according to you.