Rick LiPani - HDR Rider

Sonix

I recently listened to this interview with Rick LiPani:

It sparked my interest as at 36:52 he is talking about using the HDR to travel to the 1800s and found himself drawn to 1878 in Canada. The image in the video shows a map narrowing in on the area around Halifax, Nova Scotia, where I am located, so I'm thinking this may provide a clue to the location of a local vortex. I so far have not been able to find details of LiPani's 1878 Canada trip. Anyone familiar with it?

Also, it appears LiPani may have died in 2023. I found the following obituary, which fits what details I have been able to find about him.
Rick was from Ohio and talked of communicating with his dead wife Catherine. Can anyone confirm if this was him?

RICHARD LIPANI​

November 5, 1951 - April 14, 2023
RICHARD LIPANI Beloved husband of the late Catherine; brother of Kathleen Holcomb (Wayne) and Joyce Piasecki (the late Edward); uncle of Melissa Reading (Brian), Jessica McLaughlin (Eric )and Kristen DehnHoff (Andrew). Funeral Mass, Our Lady of Angels Catholic Church 3644 Rocky River Drive Cleveland, OH 44111 Wednesday, April 19, 2023 at 11:30 AM. Interment Holy Cross Cemetery.

Tron1

Ah yes old friend of mine. Sorry to hear that he went broke. His two daughters told me he passed away.

Sonix

Ah yes old friend of mine. Sorry to hear that he went broke. His two daughters told me he passed away.
Thank you for the confirmation, @Tron1 . Sorry to hear of the loss of your friend.
Would you, by any chance, know any details of the Canada 1878 HDR trip that he alluded to in that interview?

Sonix

Thank you, @Tron1 . Do you know where I would be able to find further information on that?
I did find a trip to Toronto, Canada in "Carl's Story" but that didn't seem to fit the details that Rick gave - Rick was saying he landed in 1878 in Canada after wanting to see what the 1800s were like, but Carl referred to his trip in a discussion about bilocation and said that he was able to get his mother to buy a ticket to fly him home (which sounds like he was displaced geographically but not so much temporally).