Ron Paul Predictions

Octavusprime

I didn't know where to put this so I chose this forum. I saw this a few months ago and found it very intriguing. I think Ron Paul is one of the most level headed and down to earth politions out there today. I heard he will be running in the presidential election under a a third party but I forget which. Weird part is I'm more Democrate than Republican in many ways. Like most people I don't fit in one or the other perfectly but make my own decisions and vote according to what I believe to be correct. Anyway, I didn't take the time to see if this was truely a speach from 2002 but if it is he is very perceptive.

Samstwitch

WOW, spot on! Thanks for posting this. Absolutely incredible. I'm a Democrat, but if Ron Paul is on the ticket, I will vote for him. At this time, there is no one else I would vote for. All the rest are dirty politicians with an agenda.

Ron Paul would win with a landslide if he ran on the ballot in John Titor's world in 2036. If Ron Paul survives WW III when it gets here, perhaps he will be elected president in the aftermath when the corrupt federal government is slain. I'm sure our forefathers are rolling in their graves. Today we are ruled by a totally corrupt government.

Dulux

I've actually watched this a while ago... but it was just his speech, not the extra stuff proving his speech so precisely. I don't fear the government, I fear the people.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
We need more Ron Paul videos showing his prophecies for the future. I know little or nothing about Ron Paul but I plan the study some of his information. If he runs for president, I may vote for the man, last time I voted in a presidential election they impeach the guy and through him out of office ( his name was Richard Nixon). For many years now, I've been waiting for all of other presidents to go on TV and declare "they are not crooks",so far I'm still waiting. By my account all that have served as president since Nixon are all TV candidates.

Dulux

There's a "sincere" attitude about Ron Paul that can't be denied as far as what I've recognized, which isn't anything I've ever seen on a Candidates sleeve, at least in my 29 years of being alive. But I'd say everything on Youtube.com with Ron Paul on it says everything, if he doesn't win, we're back to the political racetrack going around in circles again.

Rosco..Jones

I took an online test to see which candidate has views closest to my own.
The results pointed me to Ron. Too bad he is not running. (Ron for VP?)
A third party ticket would just take votes away from Romney and serve no useful purpose.

Dulux

The country is going to shit, and no one is going to stop it. Jump ship- America is asking to be teamed up on in WW3.

kurisu

The country is going to shit, and no one is going to stop it. Jump ship- America is asking to be teamed up on in WW3.

I would be more then, happy to stop it but, it will be over before I could turn sad cowardly americans into strong and, brave soldiers.

Most people just don't have what it takes these days...