Ronald L. Mallet and the first university backed time experiments

Chrisvaughan

So Professor Ronald Mallet has for some time been proposing using a circulating laser beam to simulate a godel loop style time travel experiment. There are several exact solution to Einsteins field equations that do not violate relativity or any know law of physics, however the systems have to date have been things the size of star systems and way out of our capabilities to build.

Dr. Mallet has several peer reviewed papers that seem to point to the exciting possibility that we we may very well be on the cusp of real, unclassified, publicly available time travel within the next 100 years.

Thoughts?

TimeFlipper

Yes Chris i do believe we will have time-travel made public knowledge...in 100years, because at present no government will ever own up to the fact that time-travel has been happening for at least 70years..(the philadelphia experiment for example) :)
And welcome to Paranormalis :)

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I had been trying to contact Dr. Mallett in the past to try and give me advice to help me advance my education in various mathematics and science topics. I wanted to be a physicist and aerospace engineer as well as an astronaut. He didn't respond to my requests, but I decided recently that I no longer wanted to pursue being a physicist and aerospace engineer. Those things would require years of study going for a Masters and PhD and the like.

And besides, since hyper-speed space travel and time travel have likely been discovered quietly years ago, and not revealed to the mainstream public, of course; I plan on taking a trip well beyond Earth, and perhaps well beyond our solar system, to a planet with super-advanced intelligent life. From then, I plan on time traveling and changing history. Then, I will restart my life back to when I was born, or conceived. The details of it all will kept secret in the hands of myself and close family and friends, and maybe a few others.

@Chrisvaughan - A warm welcome to Paranormalis! :)

Chrisvaughan

@timeflipper I've often been curious about what sort of black budget programs exist around closed timelike curves research. Thanks, seems to be a warm community!

@Classicalfan626 I think most of that research has been going on since Charles Brush (he formed bell labs) Proceedings of the American Philosophical Society Held at Philadelphia for ... - Google Books

it's interesting at least.

If you ever have any questions about physics, i have a pretty advanced knowledge of physics and math and i'm more than happy to help.

I'm curious if you could point me towards more information on the technologies you mention.

TimeFlipper

@timeflipper I've often been curious about what sort of black budget programs exist around closed timelike curves research. Thanks, seems to be a warm community!

@Classicalfan626 I think most of that research has been going on since Charles Brush (he formed bell labs) Proceedings of the American Philosophical Society Held at Philadelphia for ... - Google Books

If you ever have any questions about physics, i have a pretty advanced knowledge of physics and math and i'm more than happy to help.

I'm curious if you could point me towards more information on the technologies you mention.
@Chrisvaughan Dunno about that particular CTC research, i only remember einstein on about the curved universe and if he fired an arrow away from himself, it would eventually return and hit him in the back lol :D
I like to build projects associated with time-travel and the likes of it, although admittedly lots of them have ended up being thrown away onto the school field behind my house for the science master to find and use the parts for his science classes lol :D

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith

What technologies are you referring to? A lot of the stuff I've come up with is theoretical. But hyper-speed space travel via flying saucers and time travel has probably been going on on Earth, though kept secret, for decades, perhaps. And who knows? Maybe some other technologies I've mentioned have also been used/experimented with by people on Earth for decades.

TimeFlipper

@Chrisvaughan Dunno about that particular CTC research, i only remember einstein on about the curved universe and if he fired an arrow away from himself, it would eventually return and hit him in the back lol :D
I like to build projects associated with time-travel and the likes of it, although admittedly lots of them have ended up being thrown away onto the school field behind my house for the science master to find and use the parts for his science classes lol :D
@Chrisvaughan I forgot to mention that we do have many members on here that are skilled in math and physics...Keep a look out for them, and you can have good conversations with them :)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
So Professor Ronald Mallet has for some time been proposing using a circulating laser beam to simulate a godel loop style time travel experiment. There are several exact solution to Einsteins field equations that do not violate relativity or any know law of physics, however the systems have to date have been things the size of star systems and way out of our capabilities to build.

Dr. Mallet has several peer reviewed papers that seem to point to the exciting possibility that we we may very well be on the cusp of real, unclassified, publicly available time travel within the next 100 years.

Thoughts?

Yep. He's a cool dude. I still haven't finished reading his book, which tells the tale of how he became interested in the field and some of his struggles.

TimeFlipper

Thoughts?

Yep. He's a cool dude. I still haven't finished reading his book, which tells the tale of how he became interested in the field and some of his struggles.
Yes Paula, one of his struggles was overcoming the racist overtones of some of his peers, because he happened to be black.:(

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith

Thoughts?

I agree, he is an interesting guy. I finished reading his book, Time Traveler, a while ago. Is that the book you are reading?