russian invasion

C_jami

Noooooo they need help. If Russia is doing this with them and no one help Ukraine they will believe is ok and there where it really starts the problem !!!

Futurer

29636.jpg
We just need to leave it all alone, Obama needs to back off and let Russia handle it. This isn't our concern!
It isn't right position. Russia is the biggest country in the world and it will be bigger- almost USSR. Does Obama want it? No.

BlastTyrant

But is risking a World War really worth it? Putin obviously does not care what Obama say's or think's and Obama sending out troops to stop Putin is not good for the whole world, i watched his press conference Friday i think it was and the next day Russia did exactly what Obama "Suggested" he didn't, Putin blatantly ignoring us is a clear sign they have lost their respect for us which is not good.

Futurer

But is risking a World War really worth it? Putin obviously does not care what Obama say's or think's and Obama sending out troops to stop Putin is not good for the whole world, i watched his press conference Friday i think it was and the next day Russia did exactly what Obama "Suggested" he didn't, Putin blatantly ignoring us is a clear sign they have lost their respect for us which is not good.
Oh, Putin is the old crazy man.

C_jami

Putin is a modern type of "snake". He is very cleaver but because of his desperate desire of power over world he will loose his patience and he won't give a f... If he starts the world war. Trust me guys is just a different type of Hitler or Ceausescu but only that until now he took all step by step. You have no idea you can't even imagine how dirty of blood his hands are.