Samuel Doctorian Prophecies - 5 Angels

TimeFlipper

Hoping this doesn't start a religious war here, but from a Christian perspective, I suppose Jesus and Mary are trying to WARN of us things, so they wouldn't have a need to tell us about the good stuff, but people like Nostradamus (if I spelled that right) could give us some good news, couldn't they? Sheesh. Give us something to look forward to!!!! :D
I think people pay attention more to talk of futuristic tragic events...turn or burn, they say and avoid the torture of mind, body, and soul. If everything recorded, that was related to our future, was hunky-dory, would we pay attention to the message that has been given? (This could be compared to, for us guys, as sitting thru a chick flick) Of course this has been my opinion.
I love chick flicks too Dawg...the errm, burlesque type ;):D

Krish

Interesting OP...stuffs are coming in the next 200 years...we have stuff started in the Middle-East now....so, good luck...

By the way...most angels do not have wings unless they portray that way since they are all a digital creation...to understand the life...

Tron1

Bible is bs, don't believe what someone wrote thousand's of year's ago, oh look i found a book of good. Describe good these day's. I can only imagine what heaven looks like today. Out of tune and re building for say. The system is out of whack and being re built. You can see construction every where. I'm not a firm believer in that book but i am a believer in a higher self. I can compare alot of stuff to the bible it doesn't mean it's going to happen. 2012 didn't happen, I hate to burst your bubble but I'm telling the truth and how it is now not in a book. You all should be looking else where for the truth. Most of you will be mad at this but it's the truth. I tell nothing but it. Even if it hurt's me. The real cracker jack lies in the book you write. I have 3 notebooks wriiten down i can only imagine how many pages the person who wrote the bible it took to finally get done with it. The bible set the tone for social media and all other thing's to a more demised future not bright. It all start when Jack and Jill decided to have an affair with a apple tree. Forbidden tree. Really? A tree? You can come up with something more organic than that. Start writing your own future and stop worrying about everyone else's they can handle themselve's just fine they cheat the system. I don't go near any churches if i see one i cross the street. Brainwashed right there.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Tron1 - I disagree with your skepticism about the Bible, and I'll tell you why.

Although if we look at the Bible from a religious point of view, it may seem fictitious and riddled with fantasy, but if we see it through an "ancient astronaut" point of view, along with other numerous ancient texts around the world, we could conclude that the Bible and other ancient texts (i.e. the Mahabharata) are based on actual historical events. Our ancestors depicted what they saw, and there was a lot of extraterrestrial contact back in ancient times.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
@Tron1 - I disagree with your skepticism about the Bible, and I'll tell you why.

Although if we look at the Bible from a religious point of view, it may seem fictitious and riddled with fantasy, but if we see it through an "ancient astronaut" point of view, along with other numerous ancient texts around the world, we could conclude that the Bible and other ancient texts (i.e. the Mahabharata) are based on actual historical events. Our ancestors depicted what they saw, and there was a lot of extraterrestrial contact back in ancient times.

I agree, and I'd have to locate this information, but I think there is even a passage in the old testament that gives dimensions to a spacecraft.

TimeFlipper

I agree, and I'd have to locate this information, but I think there is even a passage in the old testament that gives dimensions to a spacecraft.
The dimensions should be given in cubits..Noahs Ark was 300 cubits long and 50 cubits wide as an example, but i feel they might be used cryptically in cuneiform text..Looking forward to you telling us all about it Paula :)