San Bernardino Conspiracy Theories On Fire — Crisis Actors, Black Flags, and PsyOps?

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
In the wake of the continuing drama in San Bernardino, California, conspiracy theory forums and websites are working overtime, and the results are some pretty amazing theories. So far, we have everything from black flag operations, crisis actors on the scene, psyops, and some that say that this is another attempt to enrage public opinion as the shootings once again were in the vicinity of a Planned Parenthood facility (although there is absolutely no information to give this theory any validity). So, we have included a few of the already published YouTube videos detailing some of these theories. What do you think? Right now, no one will even say anything about the nationality or race of the assailants. Could this be a terrorist attack that is being covered up? Oh, look, a new theory!

Source: Common Sense Conspiracy

Martian

The names released so far are Syed Farook and Tayyep Bin Ardogan. Farook is supposedly a US citizen, but his name is Arabic. The other guy is from Qatar.

Martian

The names released so far are Syed Farook and Tayyep Bin Ardogan. Farook is supposedly a US citizen, but his name is Arabic. The other guy is from Qatar.

there isis the gov dont want to admit it though
Probably, or another fake event. They already changed the story. Now they're saying it was only 2 shooters, Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik. :rolleyes:

TnWatchdog

While watching the news yesterday, there was so much talk about gun control...again. "Enough is enough" and "when will this all stop" were common phrases. I know how things can evolve...just like if a thin person keeps eating he will become fat. If people with guns keep shooting the sheeple will follow the lead, give up their guns and neighbors with guns...to keep their little world safe. I do believe something clicks in the shooter's head to make this happen. Is it the devil controlling their mind or governmental mind control at work? Who knows...but something more is happening here. The same can be said about the hacker threat. The sheeple cry out, "save our identities and our savings. We want a chip, of our own, implanted in our right hand or forehead." ..and you know the rest of the story.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I don't read many articles and probably missed a ton of details, but I see people screaming "ban guns". This will just create a huge gun black market and a new wave of crime just like the prohibition. My theory is that Obama is setting this stuff up so he can steal our guns away and somehow declare martial law. It's getting closer and closer and closer.....

My gun has NEVER jumped off the wall and shot people. A criminal will FIND ANOTHER WAY with or without a gun!!!!!

Bombs are illegal. People still use them, don't they? See how much that helped?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It just looks like government sponsored terrorism again to me. We will have to take the guns away. From the government. The way I see it is the government probably has a huge cache of dead bodies on ice left over from the war.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It just looks like government sponsored terrorism again to me. We will have to take the guns away. From the government. The way I see it is the government probably has a huge cache of dead bodies on ice left over from the war.

Wouldn't surprise me!!!!

People get mad at me and say Australia banned guns and now has no mass shootings. They never supply me the data on that.
Just because it's not on CNN doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Besides, I'm sure they have a huge black market, now. And what about other weapons? You can "ban" weapons one by one, but someone with ill intent WILL find a way to do their evil deeds.

How about do a study that shows the percentage of gun owners who have NO CRIMINAL HISTORY.

Martian

I seem to remember John Titor describing the second civil war as, "the government was betting that people preferred safety over freedom, and they were wrong". Regardless of whether he was a real time traveler or not, that statement is looking pretty accurate.

Last edited: