San Bernardino Eye Witness Accounts

TimeFlipper

4 "witnesses" and maybe 2 of them are ISIS members and the others ISIS sympathisers...We had a similar case over here in the UK when a man was beheaded (im keeping that man`s name private..it is widely known however) and some unknown people were shouting conspiracy theories around, along with 1 "witness"....A friend of mine was there when that vile act was committed... and thanks to that EU and their vile "laws", the animal that committed that atrocity is now going to sue the prison services for breaking one of his teeth when 5 guards had to prevent him from going crazy in the jail where i hope he rots!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
TimeFlipper

You must realize by now that our society is controlled and run by liars. It comes as no surprise to me that the liars are caught again, exposed by eye witness accounts of people on the scene. It's a very common occurrence over here in the US. I think it's a prerequisite to becoming a policeman too.

But it seems your bias against ISIS is based on a belief that ISIS actually exists. I have no credible way to confirm that they exist. And the daily updates from news media sources have been shown to be the least credible of all.

My disbelief stems from a botched up attempt of a beheading ultimatum made supposedly by ISIS. Notice the placement of the shadows in the picture:

isisjapanx2.jpg
isisjapanx2.jpg

TimeFlipper

And Einstein, you must realise that the people who write everything contradicting what the official lines are liars themselves..
Not everything we see or hear from a few people we view as conspiracy theorists ,whistleblowers or the general public, is true..
If you want to believe those type of people then that is your opinion, but im not affected by that type of paranoia mate...

And if you prefer to believe everything is lies, based upon that photo you have presented us with, then that too is your opinion..
Maybe you should come over to the UK and tell the family of that guy who was beheaded, that it was all a conspiricy...

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The point I'm trying to make is "How many times do you have to be lied to, before you realize you're being lied to?"

And about that family in the UK: Did you verify they exist? Or are they crisis actors?

Some of this stuff you have to use your own intelligence and not rely on others. The ISIS hostages in the above photo were being broadcast on the networks as being real hostages and a real threat was being maintained. Nobody told me that was a fake picture. But there sure were lots of others like me that noticed it was a con job. So tell me with your own intelligence. What is wrong with the picture?

TimeFlipper

Einstein mate..your Paranoia even alarms me..you can keep banging on about lies and conspiracies, one day you will believe most of the conspiracy theorists..whistleblowers..conspiracy theorists are liars too (which im certain they are)...you seem to be just a guy who hates every government because all they do is tell "lies"..::LOL::.Do you grow all your own food and process all your own water?? lol..heavens forbid that there are people "out there" that wanna poison you :eek:
maybe you should become a political adversary whose self appointed task is to "prove" everybody other than your good self, are lying to us...
But dont ask me to be one of your advocates mate lol.... :D..P.S. the picture was made to look false, to create another conspiracy..it doesnt take much intelligence to work out that one, does it? lol :cool:

TnWatchdog

IMO...I'm no expert but I think the terrorists are real but have also been enabled by the people that want to form the NWO, taking away your rights. Now governments can do anything they want and like kids in grade school, point their finger and say..."they did it." It is a convenient way for them to usher in a NWO cause we want to be safe when we are watching our movies and eating popcorn...so we will fall for anything. This is just another piece of the end times puzzle.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Einstein mate..your Paranoia even alarms me..you can keep banging on about lies and conspiracies, one day you will believe most of the conspiracy theorists..whistleblowers..conspiracy theorists are liars too (which im certain they are)...you seem to be just a guy who hates every government because all they do is tell "lies"..::LOL::.Do you grow all your own food and process all your own water?? lol..heavens forbid that there are people "out there" that wanna poison you :eek:
maybe you should become a political adversary whose self appointed task is to "prove" everybody other than your good self, are lying to us...
But dont ask me to be one of your advocates mate lol.... :D..P.S. the picture was made to look false, to create another conspiracy..it doesnt take much intelligence to work out that one, does it? lol :cool:

Please refrain from turning this into a personal attack against me. I don't like it. This is very disrespectful toward me. If I've offended you in any way, that was not my intent.

TimeFlipper

Please refrain from turning this into a personal attack against me. I don't like it. This is very disrespectful toward me. If I've offended you in any way, that was not my intent.
If i was being disrespectful, i would not have put in all those smiley faces, and because of the real circumstances surrounding the man that was beheaded over here in the UK, i particularly didnt like what you said about his family...But you are American and clearly not aware of the sensitivity of that subject over here, so i kept quiet on the matter...Finally regarding the photograph you posted, it wasnt just you and your friends that knew it was blatently a fake, millions of others spotted it too and you try to challenge my intelligence on this matter, which i find very arrogant of your good self, however im putting that down to not being bad intent on your part......end of